Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not much out of Greta so far. Any updates out of there? They only need to add a couple to be a big contender! Moyhu with Knowles has to be a finals contender. What is with Owen and Newton training in at Magpies?

Not much out of Greta so far. Any updates out of there? They only need to add a couple to be a big contender! Moyhu with Knowles has to be a finals contender. What is with Owen and Newton training in at Magpies?
Not sure about Owen, but I did hear Newto heard that Wang were putting on a truckload of free s**t food after Each training so he jumped on that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just driving home from work and seen Karl Norman with North Wang Co Coaches walking round the ground. If they sign Big Normo with the addition of Shanley, Ladgrove, Smith and Cowie they'll jump right up the ladder.

I know my club meet with him last week

Just driving home from work and seen Karl Norman with North Wang Co Coaches walking round the ground. If they sign Big Normo with the addition of Shanley, Ladgrove, Smith and Cowie they'll jump right up the ladder.

Awsome he must be going out there with the other 35 blokes

Is big Carlos still worth chasing and pouring your resources into?

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you were one of the teams in the top 5 he would be handy, but i reckon with his injuries the past few years he might only have 1 year left in him, i can see much point in Nth Wang chasing him, but i suppose it depends on how much coin he wants
What is the points situation with Glenrowan players going to other clubs within the O & K??

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

But remember he will be 44 before the season starts! 😳
He’s obviously talented but 44??? Does that make Bright slower in the forward line? Hayes, Mullane and Moorecroft will kick 20 between them in a lot of games but a slow forward line won’t work against Milawa and Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back