Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing talks that the navy blues are working on getting a bloke by the name of Tennant to take over the mantle as the key ruck. Logic would say they're looking to release Fursdon and Shanley to do their damage around the arcs.
Also KV starting to add some serious depth with these new recruits, any chance one of the Evans twins gets squeezed out of the senior side come round 1?

Can confirm that nothing good has or ever will in the near future become if the blues.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Plenty of good things about the Navy Blues on and off the field. They are competitive in the seniors, have a strong seconds team with good numbers, a dominant A Grade netball side and all other netball teams making finals in recent years. Committee in a healthy place both in regards to. personnel and financially aswell.

Premierships are the ultimate goal but I think being a club in a strong position accross the board is more important in the current climate, plenty of clubs who have won recent premiership in leagues accross the state are now doing it tough because of the way they go about it.

Plenty of good things about the Navy Blues on and off the field. They are competitive in the seniors, have a strong seconds team with good numbers, a dominant A Grade netball side and all other netball teams making finals in recent years. Committee in a healthy place both in regards to. personnel and financially aswell.

Premierships are the ultimate goal but I think being a club in a strong position accross the board is more important in the current climate, plenty of clubs who have won recent premiership in leagues accross the state are now doing it tough because of the way they go about it.
Well said.

Your saying the greatest team in o&k history the club who has achieved what no other has or will for a long time is offering $500 a game to Cheong

He might be worth it

Not sure the relevance of there p’ships is to what they are paying someone next year ??
And no I don’t think he’s worth $500, if they pay him $500 what are they paying there better players

Not sure the relevance of there p’ships is to what they are paying someone next year ??
And no I don’t think he’s worth $500, if they pay him $500 what are they paying there better players

If it is Cheong he would be worth maximum points wouldn’t he? Seems to chop and change clubs every year or 2.

Any other news out at Glenny?

Wow you don’t check bigfooty for a bit and so many early predictions. Great to talk about things but let’s just wait till we start. So many clubs, people talk things up at this point in time.
And Curry do some work and get off here!
Have you worked a full day this year yet Oh Bearded One?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are the numbers for all the clubs going with pre season training? Anyone lighting the track up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back