Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenrowan getting some last minute clearances in, I wonder if termite griffin has still got it!

I guess we will have to wait and see. I don’t see too many teams above us making huge progress, it could be said that Benalla, Glenrowan & Milawa will be the same or slightly weaker than last year. KV have recruited well to help their depth and its yet to be seen if Brights gains outweigh their losses from last year.

The teams below Greta have recruited well but are coming from further back than we are.

All in all I think we will see more even games week to week this year versus the last few years. Whether we win or lose those close ones remains to be seen.

I see there is a clearance in for Paul Harrison back to bright, he was probably close to there biggest out so will be interesting to see if he plays this weekend

GIF tell me tarra is taking the piss with their reserves side, norden, aumann and cook, please?

Cupido kicks 9 against doon for mohyu. If cupido didn’t play doon would have won. Surely mohyu would have got him to play a home game not a away game ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Milawa are flag favourites.

But I do understand that most of this is a dig at KV. They did have a fair few out in their defence.
I think Brights outs outweighed King valley’s. With the likes of S Nightingale, Harris, T.Buckley and Cosignani all not playing. Bright obviously has much better depth with there reverses having a convincing win also.

I think Brights outs outweighed King valley’s. With the likes of S Nightingale, Harris, T.Buckley and Cosignani all not playing. Bright obviously has much better depth with there reverses having a convincing win also.

I still have my doubts that cosignani will play. His clearance is still pending from last year I think! Could be wrong

Hey Slim - Wanna provide some feedback on your boys, have Milawa become an out and out beast, or have Benalla dropped off a bit more than expected?

Hey Slim - Wanna provide some feedback on your boys, have Milawa become an out and out beast, or have Benalla dropped off a bit more than expected?

RB, we did well with the cattle we had. The backline played very well considering the pressure they were under and a couple of first gamers up forward saw us a bit short up there. I don't see Milawa being an out and out beast but they were handy. Hughes got a few late and Allen was everywhere. Other than that they were much the same I thought. Having said that Milawa always seem to be rusty early in the season as well... Didn't see much of No. 14 for Milawa, perhaps Curry can fill us in on where No14 was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back