Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RB, we did well with the cattle we had. The backline played very well considering the pressure they were under and a couple of first gamers up forward saw us a bit short up there. I don't see Milawa being an out and out beast but they were handy. Hughes got a few late and Allen was everywhere. Other than that they were much the same I thought. Having said that Milawa always seem to be rusty early in the season as well... Didn't see much of No. 14 for Milawa, perhaps Curry can fill us in on where No14 was.
No.14 didn't have much to do...

Who wins this weekends games and why?

Bright to beat Greta by 65, brights superior depth to be the difference and expect it to be unrivaled all year

KV vs Blacks. Hopefully the flag favourites can salvage their season with a win. Apparently Damien Bradley has been doing legs all week and the club called an emergency meeting in regards to scores not being put in on time. KV by 25 points

Glenrowan Will seal a good win against north Wang, while they are it they should re seal the netball courts.... again. Glenny by 75

Over at the bat cave should see a close game, bats you would Think will come away with a win after “their best preseason in years”. Bats by 15

Moyhu will be happy to come away winners and get their trip to
Doon over and done with early. Unfortunately for Milawas number 14 I think he will have another week of not much happening!

Milawa by 100

Tarra should regain some top end talent in their lineup. I wonder how many blokes Gave Mitch Glover s**t for getting married in footy season. Also does anyone know when Holland Dean makes his debut?

Tara by 69

Bright to beat Greta by 65, brights superior depth to be the difference and expect it to be unrivaled all year

KV vs Blacks. Hopefully the flag favourites can salvage their season with a win. Apparently Damien Bradley has been doing legs all week and the club called an emergency meeting in regards to scores not being put in on time. KV by 25 points

Glenrowan Will seal a good win against north Wang, while they are it they should re seal the netball courts.... again. Glenny by 75

Over at the bat cave should see a close game, bats you would Think will come away with a win after “their best preseason in years”. Bats by 15

Doon over and done with early. Unfortunately for Milawas number 14 I think he will have another week of not much happening!

Milawa by 100

Tarra should regain some top end talent in their lineup. I wonder how many blokes Gave Mitch Glover s**t for getting married in footy season. Also does anyone know when Holland Dean makes his debut?

Tara by 69
Think Eli will be a couple weeks off yet

Milawa by 100

Tara by 69

I think a few sides will have good depth this year. Bright certainly have a lot of talent running around in the 2’s with Regan and a few others. Milawa has a good 2’s side, Swain, Bird, Stevenson, Lewis although he looks well past it at senior level, even sides like nth Wang with Jamie Berry and co and Moyhu with Balf and Jack Scott have some quality 2’s players.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Milawa by 100

Tara by 69

Bright to get over Greta with ease. I think this will really show just how far Greta are from the other top teams in the comp.
Bright by 7 goals

Don’t be fooled by the players Benalla have lost. They were still fairly competitive against Milawa even tho the score board didn’t show.
I’m tipping an upset here and backing Benalla by 10 points.

Bonnie doon and the bats will be a close one. I’m tipping doon by a goal.

Tarra will get the job done easy over whorouly. I think this game will really be a good wake up call for whoroulys young recruits as a nice physical welcoming to the O&K.

Glenrowan will be a good test for north Wang. Would love to see them get with in 50 points.

Milawa will dominate moyhu. I expect Ben Clarke to beat them off his own back.
Will be a boring day for you Currie!
Milawa by 110 points.

Bright to get over Greta with ease. I think this will really show just how far Greta are from the other top teams in the comp.
Bright by 7 goals

Don’t be fooled by the players Benalla have lost. They were still fairly competitive against Milawa even tho the score board didn’t show.

Tarra will get the job done easy over whorouly. I think this game will really be a good wake up call for whoroulys young recruits as a nice physical welcoming to the O&K.

Glenrowan will be a good test for north Wang. Would love to see them get with in 50 points.

Milawa by 110 points.

Tipping Milawa to kick a cricket score against moyhu and Hughes to fill his bag, surprised Milawa haven't chosen to save the dollars for the cap by leaving him in Melbourne for the weekend

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bright by 7 goals

Milawa by 110 points.

The opposite to your Whorouly v Tarra prediction. Lions get up with Creed starring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where is everyone on the whorouly win? Big upset I would of thought. Mountain men seem to be going well. Dees are just good
Big upset for sure. Most would have had Tarra in the top 2 a few weeks ago.

Milawa clearly top for me but 2nd has to be wide open for a team like Bright to make their own.

It really does make for an interesting season.

Highly doubt the dogs will get close in round 5, lions were ok opposition hardly resembled anything like what they will look like in finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back