Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McClounan will struggle to get a game. Wasn’t good enough 2 years ago how is he good enough now?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bihun’s and Potter will be 3 points each but that shouldn’t worry Milawa as they averaged 30 points each week anyway.

McLounan wsd in and out of the side a bit in their premiership year because they preferred the 3 talls in Newton, Whittlesea and Porter. Whenever one of them didn’t play I think you will find he played a more important role and kicked multiple goals. I imagine their forward line will be Speight, Newton, Mclounan, Richards, Porter, and whoever is changing out of the middle

Under the radar signing of a key Ruck/Fwd by the Greta Blues.
Have heard comparisons to a peak Leigh Brown Collingwood 2010 style player in Fursdon, any thoughts?

Bihun’s and Potter will be 3 points each but that shouldn’t worry Milawa as they averaged 30 points each week anyway.

McLounan wsd in and out of the side a bit in their premiership year because they preferred the 3 talls in Newton, Whittlesea and Porter. Whenever one of them didn’t play I think you will find he played a more important role and kicked multiple goals. I imagine their forward line will be Speight, Newton, Mclounan, Richards, Porter, and whoever is changing out of the middle
Already started his own preseason and has proven that he can kick the goals if he is given the opportunities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve heard storman Norman is talking to Jed Larkin and Cody Braden.
Two blokes that have been out of the game for quite a while.
Could this be the start of a re building stage for the tigers after a shock ending to 2018...?

I’ve heard storman Norman is talking to Jed Larkin and Cody Braden.
Two blokes that have been out of the game for quite a while.
Could this be the start of a re building stage for the tigers after a shock ending to 2018...?

Jedd wont play due to a knee injury that forced him into early retirement at the rovers and Cody needs to stay off the piss, may play magoos if he's happier to stay on the bottles

What are Glenrowans confirmed losses?
So far I have only really hear that Laffy, De Napoli, Campbell are going elsewhere.

I think that’s a question that we would all love to know the answer to but really who knows. They love playing funny buggers so I’d be waiting until the half way point of next season before we really know who is or isn’t staying or going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back