Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the new recruits look good.

Good to hear they have solid numbers early on. Will be good to have every club fielding 2 sides next year.

Any other recruiting news? Milawa replacing Mclounan with Clever Hughes will see them maintain their top 4 spot you would think. Tarra not gong to drop off too much even without porter they were a good side. Tigers? Not much coming from their camp at the moment?

Heard that Joe Bedendo has signed on as the new coach of Bonnie Doon. Looking to seek revenge on Tigers and rebuild the club to have as much success as Glenny have had. This is big news and has made promises to the club, which I believe he can complete. With the players he will attract to the club, surely they are going to go very far into finals next year.

Heard that Joe Bedendo has signed on as the new coach of Bonnie Doon. Looking to seek revenge on Tigers and rebuild the club to have as much success as Glenny have had. This is big news and has made promises to the club, which I believe he can complete. With the players he will attract to the club, surely they are going to go very far into finals next year.

Setting the bar pretty high there Joe!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would be good if people on here wouldn’t make such stupid comments. Bonnie Doon were nearly the worst side in Australia last year. Even if they were handed extra 20 points would struggle to compete. And even if you are Joe or even just speaking about Joe surely you would know that he is not going to attract many good players to Bonnie Doon. Nice bloke but don’t think he attracted many greats to the tigers when he was involved.
Think the North Wang move with coach is a good one. Outside the club was a good move. Hopefully they take some steps this year. Who wouldn’t want to play on such a nice surface so close to town.
Is it confirmed if Cleve is going to Milawa? That would help them keep near top of ladder. Tarra should be very strong again. They are my tip. Benalla to be very good again also

If Moran can get back from his knee and Benalla having picked up a few they should improve you’d think.
Tarts don’t seem to loosing may so should still be strong.
Milawa have added big Cleve and a a few handy players from Wang so should only improve you’d think.
Pretty quite out at Glenny but they don’t seem to have lost many so will still be pretty good. I’m tipping that will be the top 4 again.

I think you'll find Ken Murray is coaching Bonnie Doon, and yes Ken has attracted a few former players back to the club.

Benalla won't get Harry Moran back until round 12 or so, lost Riley Moran and apparently Trende won't be returning (unconfirmed as yet).

Glenrowan won't drop off too far, but need Normo fit (uninjured, fitness has nothing to do with it, the man is a machine).

Milawa and Tarra may be tussling for the top-two spots. (Cleve yet to be confirmed)

King Valley to be the big improvers and may just knock Glenny or Benalla out of the top four.

Moyhu, Whorouly and North Wang to be better than last year.

Comp is evening up.

I think you'll find Ken Murray is coaching Bonnie Doon, and yes Ken has attracted a few former players back to the club.

Benalla won't get Harry Moran back until round 12 or so, lost Riley Moran and apparently Trende won't be returning (unconfirmed as yet).

Glenrowan won't drop off too far, but need Normo fit (uninjured, fitness has nothing to do with it, the man is a machine).

Milawa and Tarra may be tussling for the top-two spots. (Cleve yet to be confirmed)

King Valley to be the big improvers and may just knock Glenny or Benalla out of the top four.

Moyhu, Whorouly and North Wang to be better than last year.

Comp is evening up.
I heard Cleve has signed for the dees already.

Tigers to drop off without Laffy, Campbell, Hansted (if he leaves) & De Napoli. Won’t be by much but will look more beatable than anytime in the last 6 years.

Who have KV signed apart form Harry Davies and a heap of under 19 suns kids?

I heard Cleve has signed for the dees already.

Tigers to drop off without Laffy, Campbell, Hansted (if he leaves) & De Napoli. Won’t be by much but will look more beatable than anytime in the last 6 years.

Who have KV signed apart form Harry Davies and a heap of under 19 suns kids?
Wouldn’t be so sure of that.

Tigers to be vulnerable early. Again.
Harry Davies is a big get. Underrated in town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think the dees have to go close, they will probably have the two best players in the league playing for them. Who are there confirmed loses?

Two best? Obviously Potter has to be number one but who’s the other?

Potter will be No1 & No2 at Demonland. Or so he tells me!

Drove past the Hawks nest this morning and it was funny to see the watering system firing on all cylinders! It was a bit hard to see through the torrential rain but I think the ground is thickening up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back