Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s everyone thinking coming into finals? Is it still a two horse race in both grades? Milawa v tarra in the ones and KV v Milawa in the twos? Can Tarra win? Will Petsy ever drop himself? If Efting getting flown back for the big dance if they make it? Allan a lock for the medal surely??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What’s everyone thinking coming into finals? Is it still a two horse race in both grades? Milawa v tarra in the ones and KV v Milawa in the twos? Can Tarra win? Will Petsy ever drop himself? If Efting getting flown back for the big dance if they make it? Allan a lock for the medal surely??

Speaking of ‘“locks” are the valley still a lock for the grand final and Sam myors to win the baker??

Speaking of ‘“locks” are the valley still a lock for the grand final and Sam myors to win the baker??

I wouldn’t think so. Injuries to key players and inconsistent performances you wouldn’t think a grandfinal appearence will happen this season, I’d say Wheeler will be a better shot than Myors.
You going along to the Medal count to make sure your captain behaves himself?

I wouldn’t think so. Injuries to key players and inconsistent performances you wouldn’t think a grandfinal appearence will happen this season, I’d say Wheeler will be a better shot than Myors.
You going along to the Medal count to make sure your captain behaves himself?

wheeler a chance but Xav Nordan is my tip, I won’t be attending, they must have missed my invite again

Think it’s a two horse race with Bright a long way behind.

You really think Bright are that far behind? They’re a good chance to beat Tarra if it came down to it

I am goin a lot on what I read here to be true. Last time Bright played Tarra people said Tarra still had a few out.
I have also heard Tom Buckley is out for the year. Not sure if he has an injury or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J Allen and K Hughes both unavailable first final there attending Robbie Allen’s Wedding
What a team player, doesn't play last 2 rounds cos he's not getting paid then misses the club's first final hopefully the karma bus smacks them and their out in straight sets because of these individual selfish acts

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a team player, doesn't play last 2 rounds cos he's not getting paid then misses the club's first final hopefully the karma bus smacks them and their out in straight sets because of these individual selfish acts

His brother is getting married; a fair excuse to miss a game of footy i would have thought. Not a well-timed wedding by any stretch.

Wasn’t there to collect his baker medal on Sunday night either was he?

Wouldn’t have thought there was much the man could do to influence the date of his brothers wedding... and as far as him not playing the last two rounds because he isn’t getting paid, when was the last time a paid player (let alone the best player in the comp) from any club played an extra game for free just to be a good bloke?
Let’s not get carried away and start expecting something as ridiculous as that.
If Milawa has an agreement for him to play 12 games at $XXXX amount per game to fit inside their budget and the salary cap, why would they expect or even want him to play any extra games when those two games were against teams they beat by almost a combined 500 points in the early season???

Everyone is just looking for a weakness in Milawa. Even with those guys out they will be hard to beat. Have had players out all year and have been able to cover with their closest game against Bright(20pts) in the wet from memory!

Anyone else see the Bright senior guys at tarra at half time of the seconds standing in a circle with their shoes and socks off???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back