Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It shouldn't affect the salary cap if they are just playing in the twos.

Salary cap covers every football payment. Just my opinion but would all these guys play for a base payment in the seconds when they have been payed good money for the best part of ten years? But then again it could be for the love of the club

Salary cap covers every football payment. Just my opinion but would all these guys play for a base payment in the seconds when they have been payed good money for the best part of ten years? But then again it could be for the love of the club
I was of the opinion they wouldn’t receive match payments in the twos which is why I suggested it wouldn’t affect the cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What makes you think these guys get paid heaps? Douthie is a sponsor at wang and stamp and Ussher are on the major sponsor list at milawa. That would suggest to me they are probably already not well paid.

I see in the paper this morning North wang picking up a few players!
Any news out of moyhu, Bonnie doon goorambat? Would be great to see a very even competition in 2020

Is there more news to come out of nwang soon apples McCormack and dan Sammon both spotted out at nw with Dallas Colman yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back