Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Great thing to do by the Bright footy club to donate their money..I wonder if any of the Milawa players donated their Match payments
You think a club like Milawa would leave one of their own high and dry? Highly doubtful. On another note absolute class shown by the Bright board and all involved. This is what footy is all about, rivals on the field and equals off it.

Great thing to do by the Bright footy club to donate their money..I wonder if any of the Milawa players donated their Match payments

They could give him the $2500 they saved from Jamie and Cleve pulling out Friday night because they both just got there hair done and heard it was muddy in Bright.

So with games resuming this weekend, what happens come the end of the year when/if teams have played uneven amount of games. Will this effect ladder positions?

Be disappointed if you lost the league medal by only 1vote and your side only played 14 games for the year and a player from Milawa Tarra whorouly or bright won and they’ve all played 15 games for the year . I’d like to know what they do with the vote cards for the extra game

Be disappointed if you lost the league medal by only 1vote and your side only played 14 games for the year and a player from Milawa Tarra whorouly or bright won and they’ve all played 15 games for the year . I’d like to know what they do with the vote cards for the extra game

I thought Milawa had the Bye this round ??

Greta have been hard done by, a win out of the 6 and were supposed to be playing North Wang. Goorambat would’ve lost in Bright and got leap frogged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many reserves sides will struggle for numbers this week
It would be hard to come back if there was no chance of playing finals
I hope I'm wrong but this weekend will tell

How many reserves sides will struggle for numbers this week
It would be hard to come back if there was no chance of playing finals
I hope I'm wrong but this weekend will tell

Did the Bonnie Doon v King Valley reserves game not happen on the weekend? No results in

Did the Bonnie Doon v King Valley reserves game not happen on the weekend? No results in

KV forfeit.
It would have been a struggle to get a two's side together with all the question marks around whether we were playing or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back