Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy to denigrate a young player on this forum. ? Would appear to be a good long term move by both the player and the club. I don't think WFNC can guarantee Newton , Porter the younger , Leitch , Reid , will all line up in 1 game together ? Knowles will learn more from those 4 , plus some one like J Henry , than running around in O&K . Hope he proves you wrong. I'd like to see Holland-Dean join him there ? Similar reason.
you make a valid point but his willingness to learn or take on criticism is very questionable. not one to like being told what to do

you make a valid point but his willingness to learn or take on criticism is very questionable. not one to like being told what to do
It would appear you know him well. ? At a good club you ( as a young player ) are not told what to do ,or what not to do , but “ this is how we do it” . And how “we” do it should encompass? ( fill the gap)

Last edited:

CJ SMITH to North Wangaratta. Heard it here first seen leaving there rooms last night with contract in hand and big smiles on the faces of Dallas John and Josh. Bryce Hooper Cam Nottle Tom Nolan also said to have signed at the Hawks Nest!

From what ive been told Moyhu offered the same as last year less the 15% or whatever the Salary cap has been cut back and he obviously wasnt happy with that, but as i sai earlier Moyhu have had enough of him coming back every year wanting more and shopping himself around

From what ive been told Moyhu offered the same as last year less the 15% or whatever the Salary cap has been cut back and he obviously wasnt happy with that, but as i sai earlier Moyhu have had enough of him coming back every year wanting more and shopping himself around
His gonna need a bigger wardrobe soon to fit all the different jumpers in that he's accumulating

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

No doubt he has talent but problem for young Chris has always been between his ears. Tend to recall a pretty well known story of him cracking the shits when he got picked in the early game once, hitting the showers and heading home at half time. I dare say he will be enjoying his first can around 2:30pm most rounds next season as well

CJ going to billabong crows, marmo has only filled in at rutherglen for 3 years so I'd hardly call that a mercenarie. With spencer it looks like to me that maybe bb have been chasing cupido for a while? Might of put him offside. Heard a few bb boys will leave now.
Seen how many cricket clubs marmo has played for?

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CJ going to billabong crows, marmo has only filled in at rutherglen for 3 years so I'd hardly call that a mercenarie. With spencer it looks like to me that maybe bb have been chasing cupido for a while? Might of put him offside. Heard a few bb boys will leave now.
HAHAHAAH Marmo was only "filling in" because he cracked the shits when they dropped him to the reserves. He is not that good, I have no doubt you are Marmo Doghouse LOL hack

Think you will find Spencer was signed before Cupido was out of the race at Corowa. But if it helps your NW story let’s run with it.

HAHAHAAH Marmo was only "filling in" because he cracked the shits when they dropped him to the reserves. He is not that good, I have no doubt you are Marmo Doghouse LOL hack
Yeah jeez you got me im obviously marmo, only going of what I've been told. But you can think what you like champ ✌

Think you will find Spencer was signed before Cupido was out of the race at Corowa. But if it helps your NW story let’s run with it.
Was only putting the question out there, generally don't sign a bloke in a week? And I think everyone knows how cupido works to shop himself around so was just a theory

Gee the oval shaped paddock at glenrowan looks to be in good nick from the freeway, shame no ball sports get played there!

North Wang might spring a few surprises, hearing Spencer has signed Josh McCuddin and a couple other BB Saints players. McCuddin apparently the best kick in Hume League, Hibboson and pierce other two names I heard.

Theyll fit them in easy Spencer the only one of note with 4. The coach is a 1 pointer mccudden 3 hibberson 3 bradsworth 3 Clark Cowie ladgrove all 1s along with smith and Voight. Hearing also all Glenrowan blokes are 1s and they've recruited 4 or 5 of them.

What’s the workings out for the coach to be a 1 pointer?

Theyll fit them in easy Spencer the only one of note with 4. The coach is a 1 pointer mccudden 3 hibberson 3 bradsworth 3 Clark Cowie ladgrove all 1s along with smith and Voight. Hearing also all Glenrowan blokes are 1s and they've recruited 4 or 5 of them.

Where are Clark Cowie and Ladgrove from to be 1 pointers ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back