Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Be very interesting to see what KV look like first round? Sounds like not everyone happy with the new coach? Bradley, Witham, Carmody are all cleared with Davies, Myors and others set not to come back?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nothing wrong with the new coach at all. Bradley moved to Albury for work and new boss has ties with Jindera, witham wanted to have another crack in town, Carmody has moved away, Tom Davies chasing fluff at Milawa, Wait opting to stay in Melbourne and try a higher standard, Myors opted to head back to Jindera along with good friend Michael Blomeley who is returning to his junior club to notch up 200 games and finish off his career.
Wheeler is under no illusions as to where the club is at, they built the last few years and had a tilt last year but it wasn’t to be. They’ll tread water for a couple of years and build their list.
They will be the youngest team in the league recruiting almost all of the southern suns from season 2019 which is a positive, they lost a lot of top end players and melb based players but will be injected with young local kids. I’m thinking a drop down the ladder to around 6th-8th

Nothing wrong with the new coach at all. Bradley moved to Albury for work and new boss has ties with Jindera, witham wanted to have another crack in town, Carmody has moved away, Tom Davies chasing fluff at Milawa, Wait opting to stay in Melbourne and try a higher standard, Myors opted to head back to Jindera along with good friend Michael Blomeley who is returning to his junior club to notch up 200 games and finish off his career.
Wheeler is under no illusions as to where the club is at, they built the last few years and had a tilt last year but it wasn’t to be. They’ll tread water for a couple of years and build their list.
They will be the youngest team in the league recruiting almost all of the southern suns from season 2019 which is a positive, they lost a lot of top end players and melb based players but will be injected with young local kids. I’m thinking a drop down the ladder to around 6th-8th
Which southern suns kids did they recruit? I saw Tom Stewart had a clearance into town?

6th-8th..didnt they finish 6th last year ??

All blacks reporting a couple of Benalla saints imports, will they rise with Taylor-Lloyd in front of the sticks? Power forwards hard to find.

The big forward from the GV league? Seymours coach only had good things to say about him. Handy pick up for them, I see a couple of 19-20 year olds come from the saints. Heap of other Benalla saints to the bats, who are building pretty well.

The big forward from the GV league? Seymours coach only had good things to say about him. Handy pick up for them, I see a couple of 19-20 year olds come from the saints. Heap of other Benalla saints to the bats, who are building pretty well.
Wasn’t Taylor-Lloyd only playing 2s @ Seymour?

The Batcave is building nicely and if Staff can get amongst the goals we should be pushing for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quietest preseason on here since God was a child.
Any late recruits or signings?
How's Moorcroft tracking at bright, not much mention of him
How's Moore's clearance progressing?
Any practice matches coming up?

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just judging by the clearance list Milawa, Whorouly and North Wang could have significantly different reserves lists than previous years.

Anyone recognise the VAFA names going into Whorouly?

A couple of additions to Greta in the last few weeks although I’m not entirely sure of their history one from the Murray league and one from the strong Ballarat league so you would expect both to be handy ins alongside Bryce Ralph and Nick Giggins.
Haven’t heard much else from around the traps.

Just judging by the clearance list Milawa, Whorouly and North Wang could have significantly different reserves lists than previous years.

Anyone recognise the VAFA names going into Whorouly?

A couple of additions to Greta in the last few weeks although I’m not entirely sure of their history one from the Murray league and one from the strong Ballarat league so you would expect both to be handy ins alongside Bryce Ralph and Nick Giggins.
Haven’t heard much else from around the traps.
How did Greta go tonight in there practice match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back