Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs came from behind in the last qtr to get up by 1 point over the Blues today.

Quite surprised to see the dogs getting excited after defeating a depleted greta outfit, missing dube, mcleod, bell just to name a few. Tarra coach didnt seem to set a great example getting in a few biffs, one example i observed afterwards was tarras no. 16 landing a ressie handshake on a greta fella in the 2nd. Tarra very unfit and normo (the great khali) couldnt manage a 20m jog. Whole team moved slow and i cant see norden being happy with that performance. Very rusty or just relying on paper named teams. Takes 21 to win a game, in saying that, the expected names didnt perform to what i expected. Very slow and sluggish. All credit to greta

Quite surprised to see the dogs getting excited after defeating a depleted greta outfit, missing dube, mcleod, bell just to name a few. Tarra coach didnt seem to set a great example getting in a few biffs, one example i observed afterwards was tarras no. 16 landing a ressie handshake on a greta fella in the 2nd. Tarra very unfit and normo (the great khali) couldnt manage a 20m jog. Whole team moved slow and i cant see norden being happy with that performance. Very rusty or just relying on paper named teams. Takes 21 to win a game, in saying that, the expected names didnt perform to what i expected. Very slow and sluggish. All credit to greta
They would have to be concerned that Norman seems to be so unfit and overweight considering I wouldn’t think he would be playing for basic match payments.

They would have to be concerned that Norman seems to be so unfit and overweight considering I wouldn’t think he would be playing for basic match payments.
I reckon they would be more unimpressed by their gun recruit L Hansen who is just 18 months out of AFL and could only kick 2 on Gretas 45 year old seconds coach!

tara not living up to the hype they were given in preseason, milawa look to be better than last season with no one else looking to improve in the comp, good for greta and moyhu north wang to be competitive, looks to be an even comp without the demons

I reckon they would be more unimpressed by their gun recruit L Hansen who is just 18 months out of AFL and could only kick 2 on Gretas 45 year old seconds coach!
bit unfair on Lauchie Hansen . Not that “fairness” is a prerequisite on social media. Read his bio on Wikipedia.
Good that he is still going around .
( delisted end 2017)

bit unfair on Lauchie Hansen . Not that “fairness” is a prerequisite on social media. Read his bio on Wikipedia.
( delisted end 2017)
He should be turning up in better condition though? He is only 33 and I think when a club pays good money for a recruit (assuming Tarra are) it would be fair to think the club would expect him to turn up reasonably fit.

( delisted end 2017)

To be honest I think it was a pretty fair comment on a hyped recruit not long out of the AFL. It wasn’t a slander, no comment on his fitness or body shape etc. just on suggesting that Tarra might be hoping for a better output

It was a pretty good contest for most of the day, you would have to say Milawa didnt look like losing at any stage but certainly didn’t have it all on their own terms. The margin was as close as 25 points midway through the last.

Who were the best players for each side? One of the closer Milawa margins for a while either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m tipping a tarra will end milawas winning streak tomorrow
Big prediction! I hope you are right but I think Milawa by atleast 50 points! Hope I’m proven wrong.
Danky out? How many of Tarras (I’m not playing anymore.......unless we look half decent) players are back in for the big clash?

Big prediction! I hope you are right but I think Milawa by atleast 50 points! Hope I’m proven wrong.
Danky out? How many of Tarras (I’m not playing anymore.......unless we look half decent) players are back in for the big clash?

Hearing both sides will be far from full strength. Milawa have no Jamie, Grothy, Roman, Mortimer and a few more. Tarra without the Hansens and dogga. Will be a good test of both clubs depth.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Does today’s score mean it’s going to be another year of Milawa and everyone else a long way behind?

Is there a chance someone could put the scores up on the o&k website. Can't be that hard Cam!!!
It’s pure laziness. The scores should be up by 6pm on a Saturday Night. There’s lots of people who take an interest in local footy who really look forward to checking out the results.

It’s pure laziness. The scores should be up by 6pm on a Saturday Night. There’s lots of people who take an interest in local footy who really look forward to checking out the results.

scores Getting logged is getting worse than it was 5 years ago which is shocking considering the technology we have these days.
Agree that all scores should be on by 6pm that night.
Would love to know the reason they aren’t up. Other leagues have live scores and we can’t even get them up by midnight.

scores Getting logged is getting worse than it was 5 years ago which is shocking considering the technology we have these days.
Agree that all scores should be on by 6pm that night.
Would love to know the reason they aren’t up. Other leagues have live scores and we can’t even get them up by midnight.
I saw on the league FB page that there is a connection issue between the sportTG site and the league website or something. So scores are entered by the clubs but NEB can’t get on to confirm them or something to that effect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back