Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe bonnie doon maybe have 2-3 Melbourne boys! Could be more.

bright would have a few travellers from Melbourne you’d think

I doubt the town the furthest from Melbourne would have the most travellers. Not too many other than Moorcrofts I’d say.

88c171c6bb19901778c58cccf7d735ea.jpg
the whispers last night were they think the league will be able to play 60/40 depending on what the government came out and said today and going off this it looks pretty positive.

It all comes down to spectators as GIF says.
Part of that restrictions change states 150 allowed think they are trying to work through what that allows etc.
With 2 games of football (including coaches & trainers) you are already at close to 90-100 people..then with 5 netball games there are another 100.
won’t be able to hold games if that is the limit..clubs need spectators at games to survive

Already been confirmed, officially no games, just give Milawa their flag that no one wants to see them win and can the season.
The longer you moan and sook about milawa this, milawa that, like most club supporters you aren't going to get anywhere, if you want to make a difference get involved at a club some way or another and make a positive impact, the reason they're good is because players want to play there and want to actually stick around. You shouldn't want to bring the club down to the rest of the comp, you should want to bring the clubs up with them obviously it isn't impossible for the o&k to lift their standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all good at bright left on good terms
It is hard to travel when you get to a certain age
The body take a bit longer to recover
I did it for a while when I was getting older

Remove this Banner Ad

Back