Ovens & King football 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think Tarra could start firing soon. Once they get everyone playing together more and get a team game going.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
from all reports milawa are only in second gear playing a couple fringe players each week taking the piss, I hope tara can somehow live up to the pre season hype they got but they look like struggling to make the top 3. Good to see clubs like greta, moyhu, whorouly and goorambat exceed expectations and be able to match it with bonniedoon, tara and bright. Looks like a long couple years ahead for whitfield roos hard to lure players up into the hills with no success on the horizon

from all reports milawa are only in second gear playing a couple fringe players each week taking the piss, I hope tara can somehow live up to the pre season hype they got but they look like struggling to make the top 3. Good to see clubs like greta, moyhu, whorouly and goorambat exceed expectations and be able to match it with bonniedoon, tara and bright. Looks like a long couple years ahead for whitfield roos hard to lure players up into the hills with no success on the horizon
The one thing that could help Tarra would be if Norman and Hansen got themselves really fit. They should dominate the comp but at their current fitness levels it looks unlikely.

The one thing that could help Tarra would be if Norman and Hansen got themselves really fit. They should dominate the comp but at their current fitness levels it looks unlikely.
another thing that might help is if Ben Ross turns up fit and ready to go.

I
I thought they might have been taking the piss a little bit when I saw the coach gave himself a game.

It is good to see the competition even out, still think it’s milawas to lose!
As for kv, it’ll be a long year this year for sure. But it comes and goes out there, generally they’ll have one really ordinary year out of 4–5 then build up again and find themselves back in finals contention. They have too many good people involved in the club to hit rock bottom, they haven’t won a senior flag since 81. I think I may have severely over rated Tarra, they need everything to go their way now, and with Matt Robinson done for the year and players unfit and not gelling its hard to see improvement

Tarra back in the mix. What a good win
The were bound to put together a good 4 quarters soon with the players at their disposal.
Milawa aside I think this is the most even year we have seen for a long time.
2nd - 7th can’t afford to drop the ball at any stage or risk losing a game they shouldn’t.
Greta V Bright next seen should be a cracker.

The were bound to put together a good 4 quarters soon with the players at their disposal.
Milawa aside I think this is the most even year we have seen for a long time.
2nd - 7th can’t afford to drop the ball at any stage or risk losing a game they shouldn’t.
Greta V Bright next seen should be a cracker.
from scores so far greta would be going in heavy favourites bright seem to have dropped off abit

This comment aged well
I did say "from scores so far" I have little to no knowledge of either sides playing list and was just judging my opinion on previous scores such as who both sides have played and the margin differences in those games, it was an open ended statement which I should have placed a ? at the end of, to show its up for interpretation but yes it did not age well even though favourites don't always win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like Milawa just keep on rolling. Did it easy over BD. I hear that BD didn’t get a seconds side today. Pretty disappointing from a club that’s sitting second on the senior ladder. Surely they cop some sort of whack from the league

Seems like Milawa just keep on rolling. Did it easy over BD. I hear that BD didn’t get a seconds side today. Pretty disappointing from a club that’s sitting second on the senior ladder. Surely they cop some sort of whack from the league

Believe they have a fair injury list from both senior and reserves makes it tough

It’s disappointing on all front when a team has to forfeit.
I wonder if the travel to Milawa had anything to do with it?
But I’m surprised that it has taken this long to happen this year with the year off last year that a team has forfeited.
I think they let Milawa know Friday morning so at least have them enough warning.

It’s disappointing on all front when a team has to forfeit.
I wonder if the travel to Milawa had anything to do with it?
But I’m surprised that it has taken this long to happen this year with the year off last year that a team has forfeited.
I think they let Milawa know Friday morning so at least have them enough warning.
few injuries and lack of wanting to drive 3 hour round trip to play twos football against an undefeated side would make it abit hard

This week’s matches are going to be played on the Queen’s Birthday weekend? Is that what anyone else heard?

This week’s matches are going to be played on the Queen’s Birthday weekend? Is that what anyone else heard?
From what clubs have been told, they play this weeks games on long weekend and then continue on from there and last round of the year is scrapped.
Don’t think clubs are happy with that because it throws the draw right out and clubs have already got functions etc organised.
Doesn’t make sense. They should just scrap this round and give all sides 2 points and continue in from the long weekend as that is already a split round.

From what clubs have been told, they play this weeks games on long weekend and then continue on from there and last round of the year is scrapped.
Don’t think clubs are happy with that because it throws the draw right out and clubs have already got functions etc organised.
Doesn’t make sense. They should just scrap this round and give all sides 2 points and continue in from the long weekend as that is already a split round.

How does giving each club 2 points differ from giving no points :think::laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back