Ovens & Murray discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone exain to me how Brodie filo is only 3 points and it's being ticked off by the O and m, when Griffen who has 2 games in three years is the same, one guy played at Eaglehawk and nt, the other guy made 2 one off appearances
Don’t players also get an extra point for previously playing for another club in the same league in the last 3 seasons? It came up with someone else on a local page recently. 2020 was wiped so that year doesn’t count.

Don’t players also get an extra point for previously playing for another club in the same league in the last 3 seasons? It came up with someone else on a local page recently. 2020 was wiped so that year doesn’t count.
o&m don't have that rule, not sure if its state by state or league by league I know the qafl does in QLD, players crossing directly from another o&m club are 4 points and my guess is eaglehawk is in a lower league so players carry less points when transferring

Absolutely Terrific win first up against Lavy, who have since knocked off Myrtleford.

But to be fair, they did what they had to on the weekend, let’s see if they can get the closet to Wang this week
If you were being brutally honest, if Corowa couldn't beat that Albury side then they are going nowhere. Albury had 6 or 7 players that hadn't played more than 5 games and Corowa couldn't beat them. Credit should go to Albury. Whilst I am on my rant, why do Lavington continue to play night games- it is too cold at this time of year. Last rant is is it time to reconsider the two sides playing in Albury today? How long since the game was a competitive one? Pick two sides that will play a game that entices supporters to go and watch.

If you were being brutally honest, if Corowa couldn't beat that Albury side then they are going nowhere. Albury had 6 or 7 players that hadn't played more than 5 games and Corowa couldn't beat them. Credit should go to Albury. Whilst I am on my rant, why do Lavington continue to play night games- it is too cold at this time of year. Last rant is is it time to reconsider the two sides playing in Albury today? How long since the game was a competitive one? Pick two sides that will play a game that entices supporters to go and watch.
couldn't agree more

Great rant! Totally agree

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Langlands I think he played a handful of games at st Kilda
We'll done to North Albury yesterday, although it was a very ordinary game of footy. Both sides rebuilding, but the Hoppers ran the game out well. After reading the NT article in the paper which was great, I sat behind the coaches box. I don't reckon I have seen an NT expirement work for a club around here yet. Raiders are on rebuilding, and I get that they have to recruit. I didn't think the NT boys played well at all, and it's not like they offer a physical presence to help the youngsters. Sitting behind the box they weren't coming off and being verbal with instructions or views on what was happening out there. I know it mightn't be in their personalities, but are Raiders best to go with more kids? Admittedly, I don't see what their input is week to week etc, it is just an observation from 2 hours yesterday . Thoughts?

It’s all happening at Bunton Park.
Under a week after announcing a key signing the Coach steps down.
Who is going to want to take on that job? They had a great win on the weekend but every game from here will be a 100 point thrashing.

Who is going to want to take on that job? They had a great win on the weekend but every game from here will be a 100 point thrashing.

Probably right. I think they’ve got some talent to work with. But even on the weekend, I noticed they still have no Ruckman whatsoever and no key targets up forward. If they can get those 3 positions right, with Langlands coming in you’d think they’d be more competitive in 2023.

Is Norman living in Wang? Surely that's just excuse from the club, that works taken over.

It sounds like they want a recruiter and not a coach, coaching has changed from the points system, where you can't just go out and bring 10 guys over, and no one knows if you can actually coach. Are north going to go out get 4 big names next season, finish 5th, players leave and they are back in the same spot again?

I wonder if Wang will contact Norman to help out on match day, and if his son crosses back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back