Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Just hope there’s no repercussions from his fall out with his old mate Anabolic Gabe. Seen a few photos getting around, doesn’t look good. Especially when you talk about media and business aspect

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Please post

Just hope there’s no repercussions from his fall out with his old mate Anabolic Gabe. Seen a few photos getting around, doesn’t look good. Especially when you talk about media and business aspect

Hi peta it’s Andrew Moir here at approx 10:13pm what photos are u referring too plz post

No chance I’m posting anything. Think it’s best for him and those around him to zip it for a bit and remove the massive target that he and they are putting on his back. Actually get something done on the field before carrying on like you’re seasoned winners.

Stuff you, I come from the school of hard knocks, self made and derive from the toughest footballing era in history. I don’t mind a little banter, but I refuse to let a young man cop unwarranted crap, not under my watch let me tell you. I’m not a fan of the show boating, but I’ve broadened my mind and can appreciate the marketing and business aspect, and it’s a bloody brilliant move. Like I said, I’ll shift my weight if need be, don’t you worry about that.

You are a fool. Go back to the dark ages

Are you suggesting he’s gone down the Liver King path?

Never heard of him, and what a ridiculous name, let’s not derail the thread with utter nonsense, if the bloke doesn’t play in the O&M I don’t want to know about it. Rovers knocked off ladder leaders a week ago and have another opportunity to do it again today, this is no mean feat, but they’ll have a strangle hold on premiership favouritism later the is afternoon rest assure. They’ll pick them apart coming from the back half. To echo Trents thoughts, a big bodied key forward wouldn’t go astray, but as Richmond showed us, a mosquito fleet can bring silverware, Marklew is our jumping jack, Prime is our Rioli, his forward pressure can’t be knocked, (won the game against your mob) if I remember correctly.

Never heard of him, and what a ridiculous name, let’s not derail the thread with utter nonsense, if the bloke doesn’t play in the O&M I don’t want to know about it. Rovers knocked off ladder leaders a week ago and have another opportunity to do it again today, this is no mean feat, but they’ll have a strangle hold on premiership favouritism later the is afternoon rest assure. They’ll pick them apart coming from the back half. To echo Trents thoughts, a big bodied key forward wouldn’t go astray, but as Richmond showed us, a mosquito fleet can bring silverware, Marklew is our jumping jack, Prime is our Rioli, his forward pressure can’t be knocked, (won the game against your mob) if I remember correctly.

Good luck today mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The magnitude of bullocks being shared on here is off the Richter scale, you guys think Prime joined the O&M to get more followers and likes on a social platform ? If the points system didn’t exist the microscope wouldn’t be in focus. Let me lay down some facts, he’s top 20 in the league goal kicking and second for the Rovers, match payments are not a problem as he’s already paid for himself. I for one have stepped in when I’ve heard abuse from the sidelines and let me tell you, I’m not afraid to throw down if have to, lucky for a few level headed acquittances surrounding me or things could’ve gotten ugly for a few imbeciles from up North. Rovers by 5 goals tomorrow. Steven Leigh will be out coached, won’t know which way to slide those magnets come quarter time.
Christ! We aren’t ‘throwing down’ at local footy these days are we? Especially because someone tells prime to get a kick? It’s not the 1980s

“Let’s not derail the thread with utter nonsense”

Haha. Bit like Kim Kardashian calling Paris Hilton a slapper isn’t it mate?

I'll be at the game today, eagerly awaiting Geoff to be held back y 3 blokes when prime gets it from the crowd.

In all seriousness, should hopefully be a cracker game.
Is marklew playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back