Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

He brokered deals others couldn’t, wrangled the wranglers, and skimmed handsome amounts for himself, everyone wins, I respect that.

I was not privy to any of this, last news I’d heard was he’d set up a kicking for cancer charity to support kids, if this was a fraud scheme I’ll go confront him myself. He was signing autographs in Shepparton and put some piss over the bar in Benalla, I guess I can sympathise to a certain degree as Im a business mogul and somewhat of a womaniser myself, but I don’t condone some of his behaviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone hearing the gossip out of Yarra?
Cam Wilson’s partner sleeping with other players footballers and netballers?
That can’t be good in the rooms
Big off season at Yarra

Is this just to kill the rumours? I've heard O&M house are panicking at the story getting out. Surely can’t stay if he did in fact get caught on in the car park with a young C-Grade netballer.
Why would O&M officials give a damn? It’s happening at all the clubs, Corowa would be licking their lips though, Cam might return. The league could promote the match between Yarra and Corowa like the Wayne Carey v Stevens game. This is where player management is needed, a level head to address the rumours.

Why would O&M officials give a damn? It’s happening at all the clubs, Corowa would be licking their lips though, Cam might return. The league could promote the match between Yarra and Corowa like the Wayne Carey v Stevens game. This is where player management is needed, a level head to address the rumours.
Well Stevie would already have a manager so what the point.

Anyone hearing the gossip out of Yarra?
Cam Wilson’s partner sleeping with other players footballers and netballers?
That can’t be good in the rooms
Big off season at Yarra
I've heard this from multiple sources. Not sure if Wilson knows or not. But going to be interesting at training when it does come out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back