Ovens & Murray Season 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I have it on pretty good authority that Albury haven't even entertained the thought of Darren Jolly playing there. Might be North Albury?

There would not be too many x AFL players that Akermanis hasn't spoken too.
He would want some serious coin to play i would imagine.
Does this also mean that Nth are now part of wrecking the comp :cool:
I've heard Jolly is a bit of a stinker anyway, him and Akermanis would probably get along nicely!

I've heard Jolly is a bit of a stinker anyway, him and Akermanis would probably get along nicely!

I heard the same thing from a former Collingwood Player.
The perfect partnership lol
I dont imagine Jolly playing up here to be honest i thought i heard he had a part time ruck gig at a AFL Club
could be wrong though.

You can only imagine he was pushed, I was totally amazed when he got the job last year and the results that followed were expected on field after the appointment. However, his and their recruiting this year to date has been very solid for a rebuilding side, so the timing is amazing. I agree that surely there is no way Klemke could do it on his own, and you can only hope there is a plan in the wings.

Mind you just thinking back a little - Trent Castles was signed on as an assistant coach for about a month and walked out, now this. It is quite bizzare really.
I'm hearing the job has been offered to simon bone

Mark Doolan has the Raiders job sewn up apparently.

Wow!! Thats interesting. For me the same applies here to what I posted on Boney getting the job, if that were the case that would also be a good move, Stevenson to Doolan would be a solid result. Not sure Chiltern would be too happy though!

I got told today by a bloke firmly invilved in North Albury that he was amazed they were in the market for some high profile players, reason being the football department have ZERO money and haven't paid players from last year as yet as a major sponsor hadn't paid up their committment as yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still stand by Doolan but Packer makes sense. The new president and Packer pretty tight apparently.

just not sur3 if the Raiders can afford 2 rookie playing coaches. Someone off field with experience makes sense. Thats why a I see it as a Packer, Bone or a rat Smith.

Brandon Symes is likely to return to Yarrawonga in 2014. Had a very promising season at Williamstown (VFL) in 2013 and is primed to be a dominant player in comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back