Over 50's Clique - Nostalgia, Memorabilia, Reflection and Opinion for the Mature Lion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Shaw told some great Fitzroy stories on The Front Bar last night, the Mark Zanotti one was a pearler.
Brown paper bag full of cash in the backseat of his car! Oh for the good old days!

So sick of the Charlie Gardiner bulls**t!
You would think he would learn! 🤪🤔
Yeah, it is pretty disrespectful and inept, given he is getting paid to commentate.

Team Fagan

dennis

Dennis Fagan – Founder/Partner

Dennis grew-up in Troy, N.Y., attended Catholic Central High School (’79), Colgate University and the University at Albany (’83). He established Fagan Associates, Inc. in 1989, and serves as a Portfolio Manager and Investment Adviser. Dennis is active in the community and serves on the boards of several non-profit organizations. He and wife Carolyn have been married over 33 years. They reside in Troy and have two children – Samantha and Aaron

Dennis is going to be surprised when he recieves his Membership Forms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OldLion

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2000
Melbourne - 3078 Lions
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
I always say running on time (I am a dentist), working hard, and working full time is a young person's disease. I want to know is anyone in the Over 50's Clique is doing it harder or easier than me.
Ten hours a week and six to twelve weeks holiday a year is my lot.
A couple of full time contracts - at 66. I had a strict no-Mondays policy but .. needs must.

Heart medication. Check
Serapax. Check
Quick-Eze. Check
Glasses. Check
Spare set of false teeth. Check
Incontinence pads. Check
Hearing Aid. Check
Slippers. Check
I think I’m just about ready for tonight’s big game.

Sep 16, 2001
Behind the goals at the BSO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, North
Heart medication. Check
Serapax. Check
Quick-Eze. Check
Glasses. Check
Spare set of false teeth. Check
Incontinence pads. Check
Hearing Aid. Check
Slippers. Check
I think I’m just about ready for tonight’s big game.
But no lid

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
I listened to that in a long queue in Lion park outside the Gabba, mixed emotions with that game, fantastic win but we'll never know how much of a toll it took on our players having to travel for a earned home preliminary final, STILL SALTY!

Back