Over Paid Local Footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

dont know if anyone else saw barry standfield and his efforts last week-end in the elimination final in the albeton league, for a coach of a club (k'burra-bena) to leave himself in the goalsquare when they were looking for leadership and be content to add a couple more goals to his own tally was a disgrace. What a waste of money

touch of class said:
mate please i found out who you are even though i dont know what you look like plenty of others do and sum even say your not a bad bloke all im saying to you is that it wouldnt be a smart move to go down that road no one likes to fight but if necessary well then i wont be backing down yeah i might only be young but i have got plenty of good mates who are around your age and i know for a fact that my best mate will be there watching from a distance and i can guarantee he dont let nothing happen to me and speaking of kanga he knows all about the way we like to go on with things

Sounds like this young fella has been a tough guy bagging blokes under his little alias "touch of class' and now his cover is blown, he has a touch of poo in his pant! Keep me informed how today pans out! Im tipping the youing fella will be keeping a very low profile today, but he will chirp up again when he gets home to his computer!:)

touch of class said:
mate please i found out who you are even though i dont know what you look like plenty of others do and sum even say your not a bad bloke all im saying to you is that it wouldnt be a smart move to go down that road no one likes to fight but if necessary well then i wont be backing down yeah i might only be young but i have got plenty of good mates who are around your age and i know for a fact that my best mate will be there watching from a distance and i can guarantee he dont let nothing happen to me and speaking of kanga he knows all about the way we like to go on with things

Reading past posts toc and you said you played in all northcote parks 4 consecutive flags. Did you or not mate? To say that when you didn't is disrespecting the boys that did play mate. Don't live off other peoples achievements toc make your own.

Any money paid to Brydon Morgan would be too much he is now going to Heathcote.:thumbsdown: Poor Heathcote residents dont be fooled this man only plays for one person himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back