Remove this Banner Ad

EDFL MAN

All Australian
Feb 21, 2006
At a computer
AFL Club
Melbourne
Russ74 said:
I think that line sums up what type of bloke you are. By all means feel free to have an argument with someone on here but that sort of stuff is a disgrace. That comment is just way over the line. No class whatsoever there.:thumbsdown:

Lets all move on men, this is crap talking about peoples mothers and so on. :rolleyes:

If clubs want to pay big coin out, they have to live with it bottom line!

Russ74

All Australian
Feb 17, 2006
The Lake
AFL Club
Richmond
EDFL MAN said:
Lets all move on men, this is crap talking about peoples mothers and so on. :rolleyes:

If clubs want to pay big coin out, they have to live with it bottom line!

Agreed. Just felt that a comment like that shouldn't be let slide.

Junkie

All Australian
Feb 9, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Badaginie East
touch of class said:
i was at the gvfl grand final last year to watch my good mate saad saad there might be physical pressure in the gvfl but ask the players that have played in both and all will tell you that the dvfl is more physical and tougher i dont condone violence on a footy field and in the dvfl there seems to be more happening in that area than most leagues so get back to sucking farts and get back on the needle junkie

It's not tougher! Not IMO anyway. You are digging a hole for yourself if you think it's tough to be violent on the footy field. Anyone can go around whacking blokes but the true test of toughness is when the footy is there to be won and you have to make a choice of going for the footy or forget it and worry about contact.

BTW, any chance of whacking a few full stops, maybe even a comma in there somewhere? Every time I read your dribble by head nearly explodes....but I’m not sure if it’s cause of poor punctuation or the fact I find it near on impossible to comprehend your crap:eek:

touch of class

Team Captain
Feb 20, 2006
monte carlo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Junkie said:
It not tougher! Not IMO anyway. You are digging a hole for yourself if you think it's tough to be violent on the footy field. Anyone can go around whacking blokes but the true test of toughness is when the footy is there to be won and you have to make a choice of going for the footy or forget it and worry about contact.

BTW, any chance of whacking a few full stops, maybe even a comma in there somewhere? Every time I read your dribble by head nearly explodes....but I’m not sure if it’s cause of poor punctuation or the fact I find it near on impossible to comprehend your crap:eek:

THE ONLY REASON YOUR HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE IS CAUSE YOU DONT TAKE A BREATHE IN BETWEEN SUCKING FARTS AND IF YOU HAD STOPPED TO READ MY POST I SAID IDONT CONDONE VIOLENCE ON THE FOOTY FIELD BUT IN THE DVFL IT IS JUST PART AND PARCEL AND THE ONLY THING GETTING WHACKED ROUND HERE WILL BE YOUR CHIN WITH MY BALLS

Russ74

All Australian
Feb 17, 2006
The Lake
AFL Club
Richmond
touch of class said:
THE ONLY REASON YOUR HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE IS CAUSE YOU DONT TAKE A BREATHE IN BETWEEN SUCKING FARTS AND IF YOU HAD STOPPED TO READ MY POST I SAID IDONT CONDONE VIOLENCE ON THE FOOTY FIELD BUT IN THE DVFL IT IS JUST PART AND PARCEL AND THE ONLY THING GETTING WHACKED ROUND HERE WILL BE YOUR CHIN WITH MY BALLS

So you'd like a guy to suck you off????????

Junkie

All Australian
Feb 9, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Badaginie East
touch of class said:

Your true colours shinning through there knackers! Well done:thumbsu:

If you read my post you'll notice I never said you condone violence, you are however implying that due to the violence it is a tougher league:rolleyes:

You truly battle in all areas of life.....your folks must be so proud:)

beefeater1000

Debutant
Apr 28, 2006

haha thats a classic

touch of class

Team Captain
Feb 20, 2006
monte carlo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Junkie said:
Your true colours shinning through there knackers! Well done:thumbsu:

If you read my post you'll notice I never said you condone violence, you are however implying that due to the violence it is a tougher league:rolleyes:

You truly battle in all areas of life.....your folks must be so proud:)
again if you remember what i stated earlier about the physical pressure of the dvfl thats what makes it a tougher more physical comp not the violence that comes with it as for my mum and dad being proud they are to busy counting the millions of dollars they got

Russ74

All Australian
Feb 17, 2006
The Lake
AFL Club
Richmond
touch of class said:
again if you remember what i stated earlier about the physical pressure of the dvfl thats what makes it a tougher more physical comp not the violence that comes with it as for my mum and dad being proud they are to busy counting the millions of dollars they got

Ring the bell now. Ding - Ding - Ding. We have a winner in the search for the dumbest bloke on Big Footy.

KrunchNKans

Debutant
Aug 18, 2006
Earth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Russ74 said:
Ring the bell now. Ding - Ding - Ding. We have a winner in the search for the dumbest bloke on Big Footy.

Vintage work by the ironically named Touch of Class. He might be the dumbest but he's definitely the most hilarious. Keep it up TOCCY..:thumbsu:

Giveyathemail

All Australian
Feb 15, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
touch of class said:
well i couldnt give a * who knows who iam and if they do know me then they would know what iam capable of and i know its a small world mate a very small one ya never know when ya might run into someone and as for macca asking for money at westgarth st we wont forget the days when he used to line up at full back against us where he was way out of his depth playing on some very good players

as for kane being a mercenary give me examples please id love to hear how this is possible and at the end of the day if clubs throw money at you for nothing without being signed then you would be stupid not to take it and you have previously stated that you know kane and that he werent a bad bloke what has brought this turn around in opinion

What the * did you say to me? Are you threatening me Stooge?

I know who you are, and if you wanna keep going I will rip your * i n g throat out. Your not a high rolling hard man, your a 5'5 kid that talks too much. If you wanna be smart you wont just be name dropped ya rat... Nothing worse than having enemys with no faces you feeble little *, and Im the last person you wanna problem with. I will shut you down quicker than you can blink... Dont s h i t me again.

You have stepped on toes on here in the past and i have chopped you out when they ripped into you, but now your starting to step on my toes, and the toes of some very good friends. So watch your mouth and pull your head in. Ask Kanga if you think im kidding...

If you had read what was written, you would see no-one dislikes Coops. If anything I hate the fact that he is perceived as a mercenary now, because for 9 months you have done nothing but blow up his exploits and red light his match payments to everyone. My advice to you is dont talk so much, then people might actually start to respect you and listen to what you have to say.

Make this the last time I have an angry chat with you.

kid_can_play

Draftee
Aug 30, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Junkie and touch of class you are getting a little side tracked on what this thread is actually about.. over paid local footballers! if you two want to continue to talk crap and have a dig at each other, start a new thread for the both of you stupid f*** wits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nuts n Bolts

Draftee
Aug 16, 2006
touch of class said:
i was at the gvfl grand final last year to watch my good mate saad saad there might be physical pressure in the gvfl but ask the players that have played in both and all will tell you that the dvfl is more physical and tougher i dont condone violence on a footy field and in the dvfl there seems to be more happening in that area than most leagues so get back to sucking farts and get back on the needle junkie
aren't you a W A N K A toc! mate i wouldn't call king hitting and lining a bloke up from 20 metres away unexpectedly tough and couragous! sorry yeah maybe couragous or is it just stupid if your willing to play against the thugs in the DVFL. trust me watched both!! great spectacle though if u like seeing players knocked out reguarly! if u want to watch good footy without the thugs go and watch o and m or the GV for sure, hands down!

sunline 11

Cancelled
May 29, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Giveyathemail said:
TOC, now be very careful what you say next mate... because credibility is a big thing on here, and if you lose it once, it's usually gone forever.

I dont know how much footy you saw Macca play, but he is a more than a capable dvfl footballer. I have been alerted to your comments by other DVFL footballers that hold the same opinion as myself. Now you tell me if Macca walked into Westgarth St and asked for coin, they wouldnt give it to him.... cmon mate even you know the answer to that.

I know for a fact that coin isnt why he is at Euroa, it may be a bonus.... He wants to play in a flag with the blokes he has got to know over the last 2 or 3 years, unlike Kain who has fast earnt a reputation as a mercenary around the state. Think about it mate.

Be very careful of what you say on here, especially about peoples deceased parents... Especially when certain people know who you are. Its a small world on here young fella....

Fair call about Macca not chasing coin, he's not that sort of bloke. I can tell you, what ever money Macca gets paid, I'm tipping half to nearly all of it would go over the bar, the boy can drink. What ever is left over after that, I think he should invest in a pair of clippers, so he can shave his A$$, he is one very hairy man.

Keep up the good work GYTM:thumbsu:.

LOBSTER

Senior List
Nov 9, 2005
Other Teams
VIOLET TOWN
touch of class said:
well i couldnt give a * who knows who iam and if they do know me then they would know what iam capable of and i know its a small world mate a very small one ya never know when ya might run into someone and as for macca asking for money at westgarth st we wont forget the days when he used to line up at full back against us where he was way out of his depth playing on some very good players

as for kane being a mercenary give me examples please id love to hear how this is possible and at the end of the day if clubs throw money at you for nothing without being signed then you would be stupid not to take it and you have previously stated that you know kane and that he werent a bad bloke what has brought this turn around in opinion
Little you do you know about your club then El-Fakhri. Northcote Park have twice asked Macca to come down there and play with them. Once was just after he left the bullants. But he turned it down to play for Epping and the other was a year after he played one season at Euroa. When ever Saddo runs into him, he pops the question about going to westgarth st.

I know I have been trying to get him to come to Bundoora for the lat few years but unfortunately hasnt happened.

So how many senior games have you played. I think the tally is on about 4 or 5 isnt it you dumb terroist little fu ck er.

LOBSTER

Senior List
Nov 9, 2005
Other Teams
VIOLET TOWN
sunline 11 said:
Fair call about Macca not chasing coin, he's not that sort of bloke. I can tell you, what ever money Macca gets paid, I'm tipping half to nearly all of it would go over the bar, the boy can drink. What ever is left over after that, I think he should invest in a pair of clippers, so he can shave his A$$, he is one very hairy man.

Keep up the good work GYTM:thumbsu:.
He sure does have the hairest a$$ in the world and doesnt mind showing everyone as well when his drunk. Which he is quite often, even though I led to believe he is starting to quite down in that regards. He is always the last person to leave the rooms of the oppostion as well.

Jewelsandbullet

All Australian
Apr 2, 2004
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mont
Nuts n Bolts said:
aren't you a W A N K A toc! mate i wouldn't call king hitting and lining a bloke up from 20 metres away unexpectedly tough and couragous! sorry yeah maybe couragous or is it just stupid if your willing to play against the thugs in the DVFL. trust me watched both!! great spectacle though if u like seeing players knocked out reguarly! if u want to watch good footy without the thugs go and watch o and m or the GV for sure, hands down!

Aren’t you a w a n k a nut and bolts!!!. And I’m not giving a chop out to TOC.

You’re comment about the DV reeks of ignorance… and dare I say arrogance.

So you’ve watched or played a bit of DV have you?? I doubt it. Or if you have – one game doesn’t count.

Not entering any argument about which is the better comp – who’s harder or any of that crap. It’s weak to get on a public forum and slag a league out, when you clearly have no idea.

Don’t vilify an entire comp – because you don’t like one blokes comments :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

EDFL MAN

All Australian
Feb 21, 2006
At a computer
AFL Club
Melbourne
kid_can_play said:
Junkie and touch of class you are getting a little side tracked on what this thread is actually about.. over paid local footballers! if you two want to continue to talk crap and have a dig at each other, start a new thread for the both of you stupid f*** wits.

Funny reading tho, it amazes me what bigfooty members come up with on here! :D

Moxy

Debutant
Feb 17, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
touch of class said:
i seen janz hyatt mc brien all play in the dvfl and none of them done anything of note but are on good money and are regular senior players in the gvfl so what does that say about the gvfl also i agree that if chopsewie played in the gvfl he would dominate most backmen week in week out and i also know that for the past few years echuca has chased my mate and offered him a big sign on and 700 a game plus travel expenses and incentives but compared to the 3 players i mentioned at the top he would be worth it
I know for a fact mate that macca doesnt chase the coin. At the moment he is playing 2's footy due to a bad run of luck with injuries. Now tell me TOC how many people would drive from richmond to euroa every week, all off there own bat. I would think not too many.
I have spoken to him on numerous occasions about why he is doing this ( as I was dumbfounded as to why somebody would do that, because I know I would'nt ) and have told him he could walk into any DV club and get at least some coin for his services.
So I think what he is doing would come down to loyalty with his team mates and his club, an attribute that seems to be fading amongst players these days.
So agian TOC check your facts before naming people on public forums for chasing coin as this could be detrimental to there future careers.

touch of class

Team Captain
Feb 20, 2006
monte carlo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Moxy said:
I know for a fact mate that macca doesnt chase the coin. At the moment he is playing 2's footy due to a bad run of luck with injuries. Now tell me TOC how many people would drive from richmond to euroa every week, all off there own bat. I would think not too many.
I have spoken to him on numerous occasions about why he is doing this ( as I was dumbfounded as to why somebody would do that, because I know I would'nt ) and have told him he could walk into any DV club and get at least some coin for his services.
So I think what he is doing would come down to loyalty with his team mates and his club, an attribute that seems to be fading amongst players these days.
So agian TOC check your facts before naming people on public forums for chasing coin as this could be detrimental to there future careers.

well we have gotten right off the track here all i said at the start was that the 3 players named were not that effective in thier time at the dvfl from what i seen and its a proven fact that as a whole the gvfl spend more money on players than what we do now so good luck to them

touch of class

Team Captain
Feb 20, 2006
monte carlo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Giveyathemail said:
What the * did you say to me? Are you threatening me Stooge?

I know who you are, and if you wanna keep going I will rip your * i n g throat out. Your not a high rolling hard man, your a 5'5 kid that talks too much. If you wanna be smart you wont just be name dropped ya rat... Nothing worse than having enemys with no faces you feeble little *, and Im the last person you wanna problem with. I will shut you down quicker than you can blink... Dont s h i t me again.

You have stepped on toes on here in the past and i have chopped you out when they ripped into you, but now your starting to step on my toes, and the toes of some very good friends. So watch your mouth and pull your head in. Ask Kanga if you think im kidding...

If you had read what was written, you would see no-one dislikes Coops. If anything I hate the fact that he is perceived as a mercenary now, because for 9 months you have done nothing but blow up his exploits and red light his match payments to everyone. My advice to you is dont talk so much, then people might actually start to respect you and listen to what you have to say.

Make this the last time I have an angry chat with you.

mate please im glad you know who i am and if i really cared i would find out who you are but as i said i dont care so you say your going to rip my throat off and shut me down only if you knew as for being name dropped whos names have i ever dropped yeah you might think you know me through kanga but even he doesnt really know me and what i do so you boys are wrong there and i mighten be the biggest bloke going round but i can guarantee i wont die wondering if anything ever happens your the last person i want to mess with pull your own head in mate your **** standover tactics dont work here i come from the real world mate and you my friend are still in pop up fantasy land

Giveyathemail

All Australian
Feb 15, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
touch of class said:
mate please im glad you know who i am and if i really cared i would find out who you are but as i said i dont care so you say your going to rip my throat off and shut me down only if you knew as for being name dropped whos names have i ever dropped yeah you might think you know me through kanga but even he doesnt really know me and what i do so you boys are wrong there and i mighten be the biggest bloke going round but i can guarantee i wont die wondering if anything ever happens your the last person i want to mess with pull your own head in mate your **** standover tactics dont work here i come from the real world mate and you my friend are still in pop up fantasy land

You my friend better not pop that greasy little head of yours past me at the DVFL finals, cause pop up land is where you will wish you were ;) Oh I see you blokes are playing tomorrow. Im tipping you might get a crowd of your own down there after playing up like a second hand whipper snipper all week.

If I only knew what???? What you were capable of... The only thing I think your capable of is talking s hi t.

touch of class

Team Captain
Feb 20, 2006
monte carlo
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Giveyathemail said:
You my friend better not pop that greasy little head of yours past me at the DVFL finals, cause pop up land is where you will wish you were ;) Oh I see you blokes are playing tomorrow. Im tipping you might get a crowd of your own down there after playing up like a second hand whipper snipper all week.

If I only knew what???? What you were capable of... The only thing I think your capable of is talking s hi t.

mate please i found out who you are even though i dont know what you look like plenty of others do and sum even say your not a bad bloke all im saying to you is that it wouldnt be a smart move to go down that road no one likes to fight but if necessary well then i wont be backing down yeah i might only be young but i have got plenty of good mates who are around your age and i know for a fact that my best mate will be there watching from a distance and i can guarantee he dont let nothing happen to me and speaking of kanga he knows all about the way we like to go on with things

Back