Over Paid Local Footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

kingfooty

Debutant
Jan 20, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
all the recruits at euroa have to have a good look at themselves. What went wrong can someone please explain?

skippy__67

Debutant
Aug 10, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
kingfooty said:
all the recruits at euroa have to have a good look at themselves. What went wrong can someone please explain?
a team of champions will never beat a champion team. they have big egos, they think it will just happen, like rory hilton, he isnt worth wat they r spending on him.

Junkie

All Australian
Feb 9, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Badaginie East
upncomer said:
Don't make a statement when you wouldn't have a clue. Bet you have never been on an A.F.L club list. Have a think about that one wa nka!

You are a tool! Bet you're still a virgin.....mean's nothing to you doesn't it???

Have a think about that one wa nka!

Junkie

All Australian
Feb 9, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Badaginie East
Rover7 said:
What the hell are you talken about Junkie. You wouldnt know the first thing about footy

Whats your problem there knackers?

I was just pointing out that chopsewie wasn't making too much sense:rolleyes: From his statement, circle work sounds like a drill where you have to run in the one direction....no questions asked:eek:

upncomer

Debutant
Jul 17, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Junkie said:

I was just pointing out that chopsewie wasn't making too much sense:rolleyes: From his statement, circle work sounds like a drill where you have to run in the one direction....no questions asked:eek:
Well what is your definition of circle work then? I'de like to hear a few peoples comments on circle work because i'm sure it's whe you do run in teh one direction. In fact i'm certain.

upncomer

Debutant
Jul 17, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Junkie said:
You are a tool! Bet you're still a virgin.....mean's nothing to you doesn't it???

Have a think about that one wa nka!
Junkie, that goes down as one of the worst comebacks in history. i'm 14 y.o so im not ashamed of it. You might not be but you've never had a root off a girl you po0f!

Russ74

All Australian
Feb 17, 2006
The Lake
AFL Club
Richmond
upncomer said:
Well what is your definition of circle work then? I'de like to hear a few peoples comments on circle work because i'm sure it's whe you do run in teh one direction. In fact i'm certain.

No, the ball is supposed to go in the one direction, you can run any way you like. Merely a technicality though upncomer.

Junkie

All Australian
Feb 9, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Badaginie East
upncomer said:
Junkie, that goes down as one of the worst comebacks in history. i'm 14 y.o so im not ashamed of it. You might not be but you've never had a root off a girl you po0f!

Haha:thumbsu:

You're funny!!!!!

Best laugh I've had on BF all year:thumbsu:

upncomer

Debutant
Jul 17, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Russ74 said:
No, the ball is supposed to go in the one direction, you can run any way you like. Merely a technicality though upncomer.
Sorry my mistake but Junkie said chopsewie didnt make sense when he said a player is a ******* because he DOES circle work against the traffic. Why doesn't that make sense?

LOBSTER

Senior List
Nov 9, 2005
Other Teams
VIOLET TOWN
skippy__67 said:
a team of champions will never beat a champion team. they have big egos, they think it will just happen, like rory hilton, he isnt worth wat they r spending on him.
And how would know what Euroa are spending on Rory Hilton?

LOBSTER

Senior List
Nov 9, 2005
Other Teams
VIOLET TOWN
Do senior teams actually still do circle work. Ive been playing senior footy for about 11 years now and havent done circle work at training once. I have only ever done it at junior footy training.

Urple

Senior List
Aug 10, 2006
Kialla
AFL Club
Essendon
Force said:
Does anyone know anything about Shannon Gibson. Does he demand much coin? Has his form been good lately?
Obviously no one is going to answer you Force as you have asked this question about 6 times in 2 days. Why do you want to know so much about him? Are you stalking him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WRFLfan

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2006
Home
AFL Club
West Coast
Junkie said:

Junkie youve been embarrased by a kid and even though 14 years old heard he is a superstar in the making hence the user name, comes from good footy blood

Urple

Senior List
Aug 10, 2006
Kialla
AFL Club
Essendon
chopsewie said:
I have on good authority that Janzy otherwise known as panzy and Hyatt train at heidelberg and at numourous times have been asked to run laps as they keep f$$king up the drills and as for circle work macbrian what a ******* does circle work against the traffic . Please dont get me started on your no 1 ruckman Damon [NO HEART] Clarke talk about over paid footballers. None of the above would do Jason Clarke 's boot lace up:thumbsdown:
What a stupid post, but hey I wouldnt expect anything less coming form a peanut who either plays in or supports such a terrible league they call the DVFL.

HotShoeShuffle

Debutant
May 10, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Urple said:
What a stupid post, but hey I wouldnt expect anything less coming form a peanut who either plays in or supports such a terrible league they call the DVFL.

Aren't you playing in this terrible league next year, Dribble, i mean Urple ? Maybe you can help Force out with his inquiries about Gibbo ?

Force

Team Captain
Apr 12, 2006
A.K Lines Reserve
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Watsonia Saints
Urple said:
Obviously no one is going to answer you Force as you have asked this question about 6 times in 2 days. Why do you want to know so much about him? Are you stalking him?

I've actually asked twice in this thread and once on another. If I was stalking him I would know the answers wouldn't I?? Very funny! Heard some rumours, and was I just interested whether he would be worth chasing to another club that is all.

HotShoeShuffle

Debutant
May 10, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Force said:
I've actually asked twice in this thread and once on another. If I was stalking him I would know the answers wouldn't I?? Very funny! Heard some rumours, and was I just interested whether he would be worth chasing to another club that is all.

Isn't he already going to your club ?

Urple

Senior List
Aug 10, 2006
Kialla
AFL Club
Essendon
HotShoeShuffle said:
Aren't you playing in this terrible league next year, Dribble, i mean Urple ? Maybe you can help Force out with his inquiries about Gibbo ?
No I will not be playing in this terrible league next year HSS.

Junkie

All Australian
Feb 9, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Badaginie East
WRFLfan said:
Junkie youve been embarrased by a kid and even though 14 years old heard he is a superstar in the making hence the user name, comes from good footy blood

I'm not embarrassed at all you monkey! I just had a good laugh at a kid giving stick about not having a r00t when the poor little k unt is probably shaving what little pubes he has right now in hope that they grow back a bit quicker;)

I'm pretty happy with whom I go to bed with each night......granted, i'd still prefer to be drilling your old lady in the coin but my missus serves me pretty well:thumbsu:

As for circle work with everyone running in the one direction, i'd be interested to watch a bunch of clowns doing that....

head67

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2006
By the river
AFL Club
Essendon
Junkie said:
I'm not embarrassed at all you monkey! I just had a good laugh at a kid giving stick about not having a r00t when the poor little k unt is probably shaving what little pubes he has right now in hope that they grow back a bit quicker;)

I'm pretty happy with whom I go to bed with each night......granted, i'd still prefer to be drilling your old lady in the coin but my missus serves me pretty well:thumbsu:

As for circle work with everyone running in the one direction, i'd be interested to watch a bunch of clowns doing that....

:D GOLD:D

chopsewie

Senior List
Jul 11, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Urple said:
The reason these blokes are playing in the gv cause they could nt cut it in the dv Bundoora would beat your best side by ten goals. Do a bit of research before you comment pineapple.

Junkie

All Australian
Feb 9, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Badaginie East
chopsewie said:
The reason these blokes are playing in the gv cause they could nt cut it in the dv Bundoora would beat your best side by ten goals. Do a bit of research before you comment pineapple.

You're a fool!!!

Furious Styles

Debutant
Aug 12, 2006
South Central
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Junkie said:
You're a fool!!!

If only you stooges new who chopsewie was. I'd back him to towel up any defender in the gv any day of the week. And the forwards, yeah i agree there are a number of excellent key forwards in the gv but chopsewie would be in the top 3 in the comp if he chose to play in that comp. I honestly don't think he ever will even though a number of clubs chase him every year offering big money.

chopsewie

Senior List
Jul 11, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Junkie said:
You're a fool!!!
After the kid give you a mouth ful and you start talking about his co&k i think you could be the fool. Nth heidelberg played the premiers of the gv in a practice match and give them a touch up. correct me if im wrong was it eight or nine goals. As i said do some reearch on those players in their time in the dv and then start trying to explain yourself goose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back