Overrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

Fishing is shithouse.

I thought you'd like fishing. What could be better than going out in a boat, putting some tunes on, drinking some brews with a line in the water, how bloody relaxing.

Food (Seafood especially) - a necessity, rather than a pleasure. Beverages all the way...
Sunny days - I hate the sun, hate it!
Sex - the lengths people go to get it and the settling into of "any hole is a goal" astounds me
Coffee -this may go against my love for beverages, I just don't understand the fanaticism around coffee consumption in this country, are we a country of caffeine addicts?
The Australian Cricket Team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you'd like fishing. What could be better than going out in a boat, putting some tunes on, drinking some brews with a line in the water, how bloody relaxing.

I was going to say a similar thing about golf. Getting some mates together, driving around in a cart while drinking beers and whacking some golf balls about is fun.

I was going to say a similar thing about golf. Getting some mates together, driving around in a cart while drinking beers and whacking some golf balls about is fun.

Yeah ive defended golf enough times, figured Croif knew my stance so didn't bother this time :p

Fishing - relax and sit/lie in comfy shorts

Golf - standing around in tight pants playing a boring game

Not the same.

Fishing - relax and sit/lie in comfy shorts

Golf - standing around in tight pants playing a boring game

Not the same.

I have played golf in singlet and thongs, not all of use can afford to play at the Augusta National :p

I have played golf in singlet and thongs, not all of use can afford to play at the Augusta National :p

Not allowed to play at my local in a singlet, But letting off crackers whilst the opposition is teeing of is ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Back