Multiplat Overwatch (BattleTags now in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Comp mode it really fun. Having some epic matches with a lot more teamplay. Won 5/5 so far :)
Haven't enjoyed a game this much since original TF and Tribes2.
Time for a PC upgrade tho. Good old i7 920 has done its job well enough, time to retire it.

Torbs actual turret is ok as is imo. But I would prefer it to be nurfed with a longer timer after its destroyed before he can place another.
Half the time you work hard taking it down, only for another to pop up just seconds later.

Haven't tried comp yet as I decided to have a break yesterday.
Having heaps of fun with Reaper, just got my career best.
As much as I love going junkrat, I see why he is so annoying to verse against.
The dropping of his bombs on death (whilst sometimes not too hard to avoid) is still a bit op.
Reminds me in one of the cod games where you die with a nade on your body.

Have they nerfed Roadhog's shotgun?
I don't think so. Although, while his up close shot feels as powerful as ever to me, his longer range shot feels a bit weaker and I haven't been getting nearly as many kills with it as I used to.

Comp mode it really fun. Having some epic matches with a lot more teamplay. Won 5/5 so far :)
Haven't enjoyed a game this much since original TF and Tribes2.
Time for a PC upgrade tho. Good old i7 920 has done its job well enough, time to retire it.

Torbs actual turret is ok as is imo. But I would prefer it to be nurfed with a longer timer after its destroyed before he can place another.
Half the time you work hard taking it down, only for another to pop up just seconds later.
My son and I have lost about 7 comps in a row. We seem to face coordinated teams while ours collapse.

I don't think so. Although, while his up close shot feels as powerful as ever to me, his longer range shot feels a bit weaker and I haven't been getting nearly as many kills with it as I used to.
I've watched a few kill cams and he is getting 36 damage at short-ish range, like in the same room.

My son and I have lost about 7 comps in a row. We seem to face coordinated teams while ours collapse.
Yeah one match I joined the other 5 players on my side definately all knew each other and were talking and joking around heaps.
Others have been more of a random grouping, but definately seeing more talking before the game starts, trying to have a good group composition and having some sort of plan.

Will now just stick to my go to characters in comp mode depending on whats needed - Tracer or Pharah for dps, Lucio or Mercy for heals and Roadhog or Winston for tanks. Play around with the other characters in quick play.

I'll play with you more another time Richter, just went off to watch footy.

Man, anyone else getting that bug where stats don't update in game?
Would have got 40-50 kills as well and miss out on a nice boost to my average as well as possible career bests.
Pretty disappointing that this is happening.

Had 3 games of comp so far, lucky enough to win all three.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know how they could release competitive with so many problems.

- Overtime is stupid. Why can one person jump in the hill when 4 people are defending it? Why is OT so generous?
- The d/c punishment system is ridiculous. I personally have never disconnected, thankfully I have good internet. But what incentive does my random teammate have to rejoin the game when he is INSTANTLY punished for leaving? The penalty is the same whether you stay in the game or don't come back
- Ranked gains are bizarre. If the enemy team has someone dc/leave, you gain like 1/20th a level. Why? Why should you be punished for that?
- Coin flips on ties, WTF? Why not just make it time based if both teams went all the way, or just play a KOTH map instead? Coin flipping in sudden death is ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back