Multiplat Overwatch (BattleTags now in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

This season has made me want to die. In 3 playing sessions i've dropped 223 SR. I placed at 2925, have never got to diamond before. Was so close I could taste it.
Have been completely destroyed so far this season. So many games not even competitive. Had a kid literally throwing a tantrum because the other team was killing him.
Now i'm 2702 and i'm sad.
I have 2, I'm 2400 odd on one and 1120 on the other. The Bronze one I lost 9 placement games :$

This season has made me want to die. In 3 playing sessions i've dropped 223 SR. I placed at 2925, have never got to diamond before. Was so close I could taste it.
Have been completely destroyed so far this season. So many games not even competitive. Had a kid literally throwing a tantrum because the other team was killing him.
Now i'm 2702 and i'm sad.
Wish i was that high

I have 2, I'm 2400 odd on one and 1120 on the other. The Bronze one I lost 9 placement games :$
I went 7-3 on my placements and only got 4 SR higher than my highest the previous season, and 21 or so higher than what I finished.
At least it's not like it used to be, putting you a few hundred under what you finished.

Wish i was that high
Just lots of practice :p. i hovered around 2400-2500 for 4 or 5 seasons, then finally pushed up a bunch higher last season.

Everyone should be able to play 2 hero's in each class... I don't particularly want to play some hero's but will if needed.... I like to win. In saying that.... I do need to get better at more heros.... hardly ever play dps because that's what everyone rushes to play...

Everyone should be able to play 2 hero's in each class... I don't particularly want to play some hero's but will if needed.... I like to win. In saying that.... I do need to get better at more heros.... hardly ever play dps because that's what everyone rushes to play...
I very rarely play DPS as well. I can play all the tanks except D.Va, and to a lesser extent Roadhog who i'm not that great with. Feel confident shredding with Rein, Winston and Zarya. Zen is the only healer i'm at least good with. But getting a bit better at Moira.
I try and instalock Mei whenever I get a king of the hill map and just hope that people still pick a reasonable team comp, and if they don't I just inevitably go a tank.

I very rarely play DPS as well. I can play all the tanks except D.Va, and to a lesser extent Roadhog who i'm not that great with. Feel confident shredding with Rein, Winston and Zarya. Zen is the only healer i'm at least good with. But getting a bit better at Moira.
I try and instalock Mei whenever I get a king of the hill map and just hope that people still pick a reasonable team comp, and if they don't I just inevitably go a tank.
* I hate mei (especially people who can play her well lol) I try to get dva really enjoy playing her... but yeah normally fit in with what is left tank or heals... (dva imo is not a tank but a dps with alot of hitpoints)

I love this game, but hate it just as much

I don't understand the greed of playing whatever you want even though the team is going to lose

Does my head in
Yep.. if I don't run into a Smurf I'm stuck in a team with 5 dps.. running out of patience/enjoyment for the game when I have to tell the widow ect who was the last hero picked... that a tank/healer would b better.. considering the last 3 weeks I've gone prob 10W 30L and gone from high bronze/silver to under 1100sr had enough of this game at the moment..

Well I had a good day 29wins 1 draw 7 losses.. went from under 1100sr to 1536sr and back to silver.. happy now.. no Smurf with me.. my brother did join me last 10 games (9-1) and he pushed up to just under 1400sr now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear that. Down from 3800 at 3050 been trying different heroes so not worried. I climbed 300 sr in 1 day when I went back to dva so pretty confident i could climb it back. But the toxicity is unreal this season

Started the season 1380ish... got to 1818.. currently sitting at 1770.. having a break from comp.. bit of quick play and arcade to build up my hero's I can play... (mainly dps cos can play heal/tanks)

Just started this game, I really like it. Have no idea whats going on tho. Getting rekt pretty hard. Should I play the 1 star difficulty heroes to begin with? Any recommendation on hero, as I like to be mobile and don't really enjoy tanks or sniper.
Don't know about the 1 star thing... but I recommend learning... 2 tanks 2 heals and 2 dps... that way u can flex.... because your not always going to get the hero/class u want..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back