Multiplat Overwatch (BattleTags now in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also will be great when everyone is a little more experienced and knows how to handle the one trick ponies such as Bastion and AOE specials. My whole team sometimes have tools to deal with my hard counter yet I have to hide away to avoid it. Also level 30 with 6 heroic skins (Widowmaker, Hanzo, Solder 76, Symmetra, Mei and Ganji) so will suck to lose all my progress.

I guess I'm in the minority here. I'm loving it and can't wait for full release.

Anyone going to be playing on PC?
Is it on console? I play 99% of stuff on PC. The Wii has carked it and the Xbox is iffy. Might buy an Xbone or PS whatever number it is up to but it will likely sit there unused.

Is it on console? I play 99% of stuff on PC. The Wii has carked it and the Xbox is iffy. Might buy an Xbone or PS whatever number it is up to but it will likely sit there unused.

Get both, easier to manage.

I guess I'm in the minority here. I'm loving it and can't wait for full release.

Anyone going to be playing on PC?

I'll be on PC, a few on the Richmond board as well will be playing. Are there guilds/clans in this? We should get a BF one going if so.

I pre-ordered at EB as you get a Winston figure with it, but i'll just end up price matching with who ever is cheapest.
Probably won't get your winston figure then

Buy the digital version straight from Blizzard for 69. Mightyape have it for 68.

I have a thing for collecting physical versions though. I mean I put a $10 deposit down ages ago so I'll still only be paying another $69 anyway.

I just assumed PC games were normally $10-15 cheaper than their console counterparts. Maybe its just a Blizzard thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back