Universal Love Own or work in a small / local business facing hard times? Plug yourself here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Thanks to Michaels for this wonderful idea, We'll be following suit.

Every night the news is on and sadly it's often more reports about small local business closing, and its gutwrenching.

But not many main stream media platforms see offering help to those that still are open.

So, if you own a small business, work in a small business or know someone who owns one that is still up and running but facing hard times, we want you to give the business a plug in this thread.

You just never know who may need your services.

Business name
A bit about them and what they do / offer
Website link.

As a community we need to do everything we can to help these small businesses stay open. And this is another platform to spread the word.

As a rule a thumb we don't do advertising on BF, but Chief is right behind this, so please plug away.

Feel free to share on your socials also.

I'll start this off with a plug for my son Steven's roofing business. He's now based in the Lennox Head NSW-Wardell NSW area, but was previously based in Palm Beach.
As it's only about an hrs drive to Burleigh Hds from there, any work coming from the Sthn Gold Coast area would be highly appreciated.

I'll start this off with a plug for my son Steven's roofing business. He's now based in the Lennox Head NSW-Wardell NSW area, but was previously based in Palm Beach.
As it's only about an hrs drive to Burleigh Hds from there, any work coming from the Sthn Gold Coast area would be highly appreciated.

Unfortunately, the border will be closed midnight today.

Unfortunately, the border will be closed midnight today.

Yes but not if you're going to work.....

"Unless you're returning home to Queensland or coming to Queensland for an essential purpose like work or a medical appointment, or freight issues, then the border is closed to you," the Premier said

Remove this Banner Ad

Back