Universal Love Own or work in a small/local business facing hard times? Plug yourselves in here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Noticed a similar thread has been created on the Richmond board, so thought I would post the same on this board.

Every night the news is on and sadly it's often more reports about small local business closing, and its gut-wrenching.

But not many mainstream media platforms see offering help to those that still are open.

So, if you own a small business, work in a small business or know someone who owns one that is still up and running but facing hard times, we want you to give the business a plug in this thread.

You just never know who may need your services.

Business name
A bit about them and what they do / offer
Website link.

As a community we need to do everything we can to help these small businesses stay open. And this is another platform to spread the word.

As a rule a thumb we don't do advertising on BF, but Chief is right behind this, so please plug away.

I'll be welcoming home my son who has been living and working in Melbourne as a chef.
Started losing his shifts a couple of weeks ago, and now can't pay his rent.
He'll have to self isolate when he gets home off the boat tomorrow morning, but he'll be home with family now.

Bump...

Not sure if this applies to any members, if they want to promote their own business or place they work

Maybe we can also use this as an option to promote other local small businesses that you know and want to give a plug to - maybe it's the local cafe, corner store, bakery or a tradie; someone or some place that's stepping up, going above & beyond, or could just use free publicity at this time

Let's start acknowledging those small businesses that deserve to get their name out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back