Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully they sack the board and put some proper order in place. No more chopping and changing like Watford, develop the academy, buy wisely.

I dunno if I'd compare your managerial strategy to Watford..

MSP = More s**t please?
dont worry, you can take your place among the x games, mclaren, estoril, brondby, sk beveren, augsburg and alcorcon. all the stars are here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brighton owner Tony Bloom will reward more than 1,000 non-playing staff with a hefty bonus as a result of the club qualifying for Europe for the first time in their history.

talkSPORT understands every employee from the tea lady to the first-team will share in Brighton’s unprecedented success by receiving an extra 20 per cent of their annual salary.

The bonuses, which also extend to casual matchday staff, will be paid from the merit money Brighton receive from the Premier League, which is dependent on their final finishing position.

Good man is our Tone.

Looks like Brighton pays the living wage to all staff so that's a credit to the club.

Shockingly only Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Crystal Palace & Brighton are living wage accredited employers in the PL:

Absolutely unacceptable for any PL club to not meet this standard plus 10% in reality.

Shockingly only Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Crystal Palace & Brighton are living wage accredited employers in the PL:

Absolutely unacceptable for any PL club to not meet this standard plus 10% in reality.

It would cost £150k for United to get all non playing staff up to the real living wage but nah I would rather use private jets and expense them to the club. campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back