Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While some couldn't understand the potential issues of multi-club ownership, I thought this article summed it up rather well:

I must say I am not thrilled if Strasbourg ends up being part of a multiclub ownership group primarily setup to benefit Chelsea. If everything done by Boehly and co is for the benefit of RC Strasbourg then I don't mind. Eg I don't want players on loan just because Chelsea need to find them gametime - I want players on loan that suit the team / system and want to actually develop.

We'll see how it goes.

I think you can be pretty sure that if Neves went to Newcastle on loan a whole new raft of rules would be brought in much more restrictive than the current ones, specifically targeting the Saudi League.

I can't imagine they'll think it's worth the bother.

I think you can be pretty sure that if Neves went to Newcastle on loan a whole new raft of rules would be brought in much more restrictive than the current ones, specifically targeting the Saudi League.

I can't imagine they'll think it's worth the bother.

Chelsea are able to sell players to the Saudi league, other multi club ownerships have been able to buy/sell players between each other, why would this be any different?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back