Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing on twitter that PSG’s owners might ditch the club in 2022 and buy Roma.

Yes there are a few rumours going around France atm that QSI wants out of PSG. Would explain the current state of PSG atm. Good riddance, sick of Qatar buying political influence / sportswashing their image through PSG and the 2022 WC.

Yes there are a few rumours going around France atm that QSI wants out of PSG. Would explain the current state of PSG atm. Good riddance, sick of Qatar buying political influence / sportswashing their image through PSG and the 2022 WC.
I think it would be good that the french league becomes more competitive. And that Juve gets more competition.

Leeds are also the target of Arab investors too I believe.

Talk in France that Qatar are not happy with their image re: PSG with all the FFP cheating scandal and are going to scale back their investment. Also cannot get enough recogintion in Ligue 1.

You'd expect that they do things the right way if they decide to purchase Leeds. Strict FFP regulations in Championship - no getting away with money laundering like they've done at PSG.

Good for Newcastle. They've suffered for a long time, and I suspect that there's enough money in the club as it is for a new owner to not even have to put too much of their own cash in to spend a bit.

Also, looking forward to the Abu Derby next season :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More talk the Saudi human rights abusers are coming back at the Blazers with a bigger bid for Utd.

I see this is deeply dividing the Utd fan base with many deadset against it.

How do the Utd fans on here feel about the Saudis replacing the Glazers?
IMG_20191101_202150.jpg

Apparently it is legit. Probably the end of my support for the club if it goes through. Will watch more Stevenage and rugby.

We don't need the campaigners money. No investment needed. Just need less of this....

View attachment 773352

What are the human rights abusers prepared to pay? 2.5 billion quid? Thats a significant profit after using pretty much club money only to service the debt, not their own pocket.

What are the human rights abusers prepared to pay? 2.5 billion quid? Thats a significant profit after using pretty much club money only to service the debt, not their own pocket.
Nah they rejected 2.5 billion last summer. Glazer's were holding out for 3 bill apparently. Yeah, No Glazer cash has gone into the club.

More FFP fiddling. Where and when will it end
The deal is with CFG not Manchester City. Even if it was, capital injections aren't part of the P&L accounts that FFP returns are based on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back