Owners

I don’t think you hate Newcastle. I think you hate the system. But because you can’t express it in an adult way you reach for the closest baby rattler.

Our turn in the barrel I guess. But you’ll be there to watch all the games. Just enjoy it.

Tell me more.

Did you know in Russia it's legal for a man to eat up his wife and homosexuality is illegal ther under Putin ?

Yet you never seem to read the same amount of outrage directed at having the WC at Homophobic and Misogynist Russia as there seems to be directed at Qatar.

The hypocrisy and double standards is really pathetic, and I am not taking about any posters here, more the offended SJW snowflakes complaint about the Qatar World Cup on Facebook and Twitter.

I didn’t know any of those things. Thanks for researching them and putting them on record. Now you know these things, are you outraged? Did you stop watching football because of it? Write a letter to someone? Donate money to a cause fighting it? Not pay a subscription?

Just remind their fans what utter campaigners they are for accepting it with a cheer and not condemnation.

no one will care what you think. Didn’t before when you didn’t care and won’t now when you’ve suddenly grown a conscious

dunno. Did you care when you opened up Facebook or Twitter this morning?

Whattaboutism is the height of laziness and was addressed several pages ago. Come up with some new material or leave it.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
no one will care what you think. Didn’t before when you didn’t care and won’t now when you’ve suddenly grown a conscious

Who are you again exactly?

You're rolling off the clueless s**t calls today. You're talking to another poster who has stated plenty of issues with other foreign owners on here.

It's like you've never been on these boards.

Whattaboutism is the height of laziness and was addressed several pages ago. Come up with some new material or leave it.

I agree. But it’s also lazy to not be able to refute a comparable claim.

I would just like to know what boycotts you’ve taken previously on EPL with other ownership structures

Who are you again exactly?

You're rolling off the clueless sh*t calls today. You're talking to another poster who has stated plenty of issues with other foreign owners on here.

It's like you've never been on these boards.

first day. Have you bought a good or service from a company that has blood money? How do you decide where you draw the line? Are you on Twitter or Facebook? What’s your price to turn a blind eye? Is it Newcastle? FMD if so you’re more morally bankrupt than anyone I’ve encountered

I agree. But it’s also lazy to not be able to refute a comparable claim.

I would just like to know what boycotts you’ve taken previously on EPL with other ownership structures

What boycotts am I planning now? You're building strawmen all over the place and swinging haymakers without knowing who you're talking to. Calling out Zidane for not going after Man City, or Bostonian for not having issues with other foreign owners is embarrassing. Keep some of your powder dry mate.

What boycotts am I planning now? You're building strawmen all over the place and swinging haymakers without knowing who you're talking to. Calling out Zidane for not going after Man City, or Bostonian for not having issues with other foreign owners is embarrassing. Keep some of your powder dry mate.

but you’ve drawn the line at Newcastle. Why now? Why is this the line in the sand. You’re so concerned with blood money tell me where you’ve made a stand before

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
first day. Have you bought a good or service from a company that has blood money? How do you decide where you draw the line? Are you on Twitter or Facebook? What’s your price to turn a blind eye? Is it Newcastle? FMD if so you’re more morally bankrupt than anyone I’ve encountered

Why are you obsessed with Twitter and Facebook?

They aren't murdering journos and cutting them up into little pieces. They haven't banned gays or women either from functioning as part of a normal society.

You sound like the morally bankrupt campaigner trying to defend these s**t lords with such passion knowing what they do.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
but you’ve drawn the line at Newcastle. Why now? Why is this the line in the sand. You’re so concerned with blood money tell me where you’ve made a stand before

Who said we drew the line at Newcastle?

Plenty of people on this board have been s**t canning the Qataris for years. Calling for the World Cup to be taken from them.

How do you not know that given you think you're so in tune with this boards views?

Who said we drew the line at Newcastle?

Plenty of people on this board have been sh*t canning the Qataris for years. Calling for the World Cup to be taken from them.

How do you not know that given you think you're so in tune with this boards views?

But will you watch it

Why are you obsessed with Twitter and Facebook?

They aren't murdering journos and cutting them up into little pieces. They haven't banned gays or women either from functioning as part of a normal society.

You sound like the morally bankrupt campaigner trying to defend these sh*t lords with such passion knowing what they do.

PIF invest in them. So if you use them you give them profits. That’s the morally bankrupt bit

Did I draw the line at Newcastle?

You seem very good at drawing a lot of assumptions about people and telling them about that. Get a grip.

Did I draw the line at Newcastle?

You seem very good at drawing a lot of assumptions about people and telling them about that. Get a grip.

just going on your statements. You’re very outraged. Just trying to understand why in the context of all the other products and services that have blood on them you choose a sport as the hill to die on

Back