Owners

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't surprise me and tbh it's actually pretty surprising that City Group haven't bought a more high profile club than they have. Would have thought there'd be a French team and an Italian team by now.

Doesn't surprise me and tbh it's actually pretty surprising that City Group haven't bought a more high profile club than they have. Would have thought there'd be a French team and an Italian team by now.
No value in buying a club already at the top. Better buy a club with potential to grow.

CFG own Troyes fwiw.

No value in buying a club already at the top. Better buy a club with potential to grow.

CFG own Troyes fwiw.

Inter owner in dire straits and Serie A in a but of a rut in general. In a normal business transaction a bargain should be had but these are Saudi human rights abusers who 1 billion euros for them is like a tenner for the everyday person.

Expect more buying up of sporting events and further sportswashing projects from the kingdom.

CFG own Troyes fwiw.

Didn’t suggest buying a team at the top, there’s plenty of teams in italy who aren’t at the top.

Unsurprising considering Frank's 200m pandemic spending spree.

The words "reliant on financial support from fordstam" are not ideal nearly 20 years down the track of Ra ownership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm

Almost strikes me as another Ken Bates buying Leeds scenario. Be careful for what you wish for Rams.

If MLK bought Hull..

FJberH8WYAQe6Wm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back