Owners

The new stadium is costing around 500m. Will be complete in readiness for season 24/25. To sell the club for 500m seems like low balling.
Watch them become an oil tycoon plaything given they’re available on the cheap.

Another City copy paste little campaigners.

I recommend they don't try to buy Kane. They won't know what'll hit them if they do.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

Not so easy to copy / paste oil tycoon owner & win titles now. Other competitors have sharpened themselves up financially and there are two other oil funded competitors that you have to overcome.

1675315963289.png

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Turning down oil money would get rid of me?
Not likely, would be something to be proud of. Rejecting their unworthy money
Misread as why I wouldn't turn down investment into our football operations.

I'm in because we aren't a social enterprise and are the epitome of corporate greed, owned by a tax evading, stealing billionaire who has stolen indigenous land to build resorts in Patagonia.

And frankly whether the Saudis or Qataris buy Spurs or Newcastle or not it wont stop them buying or sponsoring other events like the world cups or other clubs etc.

The fact that it will get you and may get Daniel Levy out of my club is a bonus

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Misread as why I wouldn't turn down investment into our football operations.

I'm in because we aren't a social enterprise and are the epitome of corporate greed, owned by a tax evading, stealing billionaire who has stolen indigenous land to build resorts in Patagonia.

And frankly whether the Saudis or Qataris buy Spurs or Newcastle or not it wont stop them buying or sponsoring other events like the world cups or other clubs etc.

The fact that it will get you and may get Daniel Levy out of my club is a bonus

You and Gero need to get on a podcast. Would generate plenty of clicks.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Two insta photos yesterday beg to differ. The threshold for pics in gooner tops is precisely 0.
I saw those as well but bit my tongue haha.

Must admit, as I've got older I don't wear the jerseys anymore. The only exception being NBA ones in summer. All other sports teams are polos/hoodies etc.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

Must admit, as I've got older I don't wear the jerseys anymore. The only exception being NBA ones in summer. All other sports teams are polos/hoodies etc.

Surely you bust out the Leicester title season jersey every now and then!

Admittedly one of them with his daughter was adorable, but still full nuffie behaviour!!

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I've got them but never wear them. Not even around the house haha.

Idk, in my early 20's I thought I'd always wear them but now I'm 30, even if I'm going to a game, never have one on.

Have Leicester toured in Australia yet? Heaps of other PL clubs have, surprised they haven't yet (unless I've missed it).

Back