Streaming Ozark - Netflix

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished season 3, the last 2 eps are great, kinda hope that's it for ozark though, not sure how much further they can go with this without it becoming silly, just end it on that high note and don't ruin it by dragging it out unnecessarily

It's gotten better with each season and the arc isn't even complete. One more would do nicely.

Pretty much set up for the Byrdes to usurp Navarro as they seek to establish themselves as indispensable parts of his cartel, now that Helen is out of the way and they won his war for him

It's gotten better with each season and the arc isn't even complete. One more would do nicely.

Pretty much set up for the Byrdes to usurp Navarro as they seek to establish themselves as indispensable parts of his cartel, now that Helen is out of the way and they won his war for him
Yeah nah, don't really like the idea, think it's better for the show to just end it there, in the end they are just a couple of upper middle class white people with a terrible marriage, that made a few really horrendous decisions, that's what made the show interesting in the first place.

There transformations to monsters are complete with the ben situation, nothing else more needs to be done without it becoming stupid.

Yeah nah, don't really like the idea, think it's better for the show to just end it there, in the end they are just a couple of upper middle class white people with a terrible marriage, that made a few really horrendous decisions, that's what made the show interesting in the first place.

There transformations to monsters are complete with the ben situation, nothing else more needs to be done without it becoming stupid.

It would be akin to stopping Breaking Bad after 3 seasons before Walter White made his ascension to the top.

It's the classic 'the higher the rise, the harder they fall' story and it would definitely be workable with Ozark. They haven't been mere upper middle class white people that made horrendous decisions any more, they need their comeuppance.

Also the Snell/Langmore story needs resolution.

It would be akin to stopping Breaking Bad after 3 seasons before Walter White made his ascension to the top.

It's the classic 'the higher the rise, the harder they fall' story and it would definitely be workable with Ozark. They haven't been mere upper middle class white people that made horrendous decisions any more.
This is about them becoming a mega part of a mexican cartel though? Like the bosses? It's kinda silly man, only place for them to go is war with darlene and frank cosgrove, with elements of the cartel still sprinkled througout, problem is that's more of the same which would get boring, honestly think the show has gone just about as far as it can without jumping the shark.

The ben storyline was great, unless they have can pull another rabbit out of the hat like that the show should be wrapped up imo

This is about them becoming a mega part of a mexican cartel though? Like the bosses? It's kinda silly man, only place for them to go is war with darlene and frank cosgrove, with elements of the cartel still sprinkled througout, honestly think the show has gone just about as far as it can without jumping the shark.

The ben storyline was great, unless they have can pull another rabbit out of the hat like that the show should be wrapped up imo

A S4 clash between the cartel and the rest of the Ozarks put together plus the KC mob and FBI is pretty much expected you'd think, and it would be great.

But anyway I just think there is plenty of room to maneuvre for a good season 4. There is nothing to suggest that a show that started strong and got better every season must slip by season 4.

A S4 clash between the cartel and the rest of the Ozarks put together plus the KC mob and FBI is pretty much expected you'd think, and it would be great.

But anyway I just think there is plenty of room to maneuvre for a good season 4. There is nothing to suggest that a show that started strong and got better every season must slip by season 4.
No of course not, it has been good entertainment so far, i'm just kinda worried where they go with it, I guess they can push out a 4th without it becoming ridiculous, they are just running out of rope I reckon, the ben storyline is what made s3 imo, they probably need to come up with another gem like that which won't be easy. I guess ruth could play a huge part in it and she should and maybe the kids too, just have all the chickens come home to roost could be a good play out.

We finished it last night. Easily the best season yet. Every plotline and scene had its purpose. The writing was tight. Some outstanding performances too.

The second last episode might get awards, in my opinion it's a masterpiece of acting from Laura Linney and Tom Pelphrey in a tightly written episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't how to do spoiler's .

But I was hoping Wendy was going to cop a bullet.
I know what you mean it annoys me how she manages to negotiate out of everything you'd think they would mix it up once in a while. Obviously they had to end it that way but I thought there might be a bit of talk before that ending. I only just started to watch this show this year because of obvious reasons and I couldn't get into when my misses was a few years ago. It's been good in a way that I have been able to binge watch everything at once haven't had long waits, but will have to wait now lol. I agree with people saying the show could be at risk of getting a bit stupid in season 4 I guess we'll see.

Smashed out all 3 seasons since the shite hit the fan with the Coronavirus. Absolutely love it. Cracking climax to season 3. Looking forward to season 4 especially where they take Jonah’s character. Reckon Linney (Wendy) and Garner (Ruth) are bloody awesome in this show!

That was the most enjoyable binge in quite a while.

Me after season 3 despite their being plenty of other things to watch in quarantine:

1c0161b468bd4b8efabe1afb75599e72.jpg

Didn't expect Ozark to get this good. With the 10 episode format their could easily be 2 more seasons and I'd be content with the series being over.

Just finished. Thought we were going to be left on a huge cliffhanger.

Then the ending happened lol

Was thinking the episode was dragging on, checked that there were only 2 minutes left, wondering how on earth they were going to wrap up this quickly.

Boom, there's my answer.

Yes I know but still takes time to remember who was doing what, alliances etc.

Just finished watching the final episode. Did actually see that coming.
Final episode wasn’t as good as the hype made it out to be I thought. The ending was predictable after what had transpired earlier in the ep.

Final episode wasn’t as good as the hype made it out to be I thought. The ending was predictable after what had transpired earlier in the ep.
Sounds like you were spoilt by hype. I had no idea.

...actually I had an inkling she was gone but the suddenness of it all, brains in Wendy’s hair and all absolutely shocked me.

Decent show but they really wank on a bit with the episode lengths. Could easily be condense by another 10-15 minutes without losing much. Some shows just seem to love the 1:00 - 1:05 format for the sake of it.

Sounds like you were spoilt by hype. I had no idea.

...actually I had an inkling she was gone but the suddenness of it all, brains in Wendy’s hair and all absolutely shocked me.
Yeah I'm the same as you. Had no idea it was coming. Not sure how anyone could have tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back