Streaming Ozark - Netflix

Streaming Television
May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I just watched the last 3-4 episodes of season 3 again.

I didn’t think anything on TV could rival Julia Garner’s performance as Ruth.

I reckon her own boyfriend in the show maybe matched it.

I have had some mental health battles in the past 2-3 years and watching Ben’s life and mind falling apart was f***ing haunting, right down to his continual belief that he could ‘fix it.’

Made me very emotional watching it

Aug 9, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
I must be in the minority here as I am really struggling to get into this season after thoroughly enjoying the previous ones.
Maybe it's a result of coming off a Yellowstone binge and the shift in gears is taking a bit longer than expected, but I had forgotten how much I started to despise the Byrd's. I've lost almost all empathy for them and apart from Ruth I don't care for any of the characters.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I must be in the minority here as I am really struggling to get into this season after thoroughly enjoying the previous ones.
Maybe it's a result of coming off a Yellowstone binge and the shift in gears is taking a bit longer than expected, but I had forgotten how much I started to despise the Byrd's. I've lost almost all empathy for them and apart from Ruth I don't care for any of the characters.
I personally think this season has been great.

Big fan of Marty also.

I'm just going to scroll right to the end straight away and hope to avoid spoilers...

PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS!

Those who have finished, how is it? Kind of hoping I don't get let down by a series that has been consistently high quality since the first episode. Do they wrap it up this season?

Just finished.

6UOG.gif

Bout time the body count started getting serious.

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just caught up to s04e07 after watching the whole series again...

Any criticisms about plot contrivances and irrational choices some of the characters make are valid, but still a great series.

Laura Linney is superb. That passive-aggressive tone, that butter-wouldn't-melt smile as her eyes crinkle up. Skin-crawling. Wendy has evolved to become perhaps the most devious and manipulative character in the whole show, and that's saying something.

Poor Wyatt. He deserved a better outcome. Jonah and Ruth are arguably the only characters that are sympathetic at this point. The Byrdes need to pay a huge price before this series ends. If they get to walk off into the sunset it would be a real cop-out.

Just caught up to s04e07 after watching the whole series again...

Any criticisms about plot contrivances and irrational choices some of the characters make are valid, but still a great series.

Laura Linney is superb. That passive-aggressive tone, that butter-wouldn't-melt smile as her eyes crinkle up. Skin-crawling. Wendy has evolved to become perhaps the most devious and manipulative character in the whole show, and that's saying something.

Poor Wyatt. He deserved a better outcome. Jonah and Ruth are arguably the only characters that are sympathetic at this point. The Byrdes need to pay a huge price before this series ends. If they get to walk off into the sunset it would be a real cop-out.
Wendy Byrde and Walter White would have made an interesting couple. 👀

Back