p****d with bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

dockerbabe

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
ok so i just had a quick look at wats been goin on over at the eagles board and seen a post about y one of their supporters is pissed off or sometrhing like that didn't pay much attention so i thought i'd write a post saying y i don't really post here any more
it is because of stupid arguments about who is the better team or who is goin to win the derbies it is all a waste of time and is always said over and over again before every derby the same arguments about who is going to win and our players are better that yours etc its a waste of time and is getting so annoying and boring
and it is because of that and all of the idiot eagle supporters on here that has led me to hate the eagles infact i despise the eagles they are nothing a waste of space and really bad role models that should not be professional sports men or should i say boys since they go around breaking club rules and doing drugs
well thats just my opinion and thats y i aint a regular poster anymore cause it is all a waste of time

Originally posted by dockerbabe
ok so i just had a quick look at wats been goin on over at the eagles board and seen a post about y one of their supporters is pissed off or sometrhing like that didn't pay much attention so i thought i'd write a post saying y i don't really post here any more
it is because of stupid arguments about who is the better team or who is goin to win the derbies it is all a waste of time and is always said over and over again before every derby the same arguments about who is going to win and our players are better that yours etc its a waste of time and is getting so annoying and boring
and it is because of that and all of the idiot eagle supporters on here that has led me to hate the eagles infact i despise the eagles they are nothing a waste of space and really bad role models that should not be professional sports men or should i say boys since they go around breaking club rules and doing drugs
well thats just my opinion and thats y i aint a regular poster anymore cause it is all a waste of time
You can always put them all on your ignore list.

Oh, cry me a bloody river. We've been fending off snipers all week over the Sunday Times drug allegations, including from at least one of the Dockers supporters on these boards. Why should we sit back and let them get away with it?

If you don't like it, learn who talks sense and who talks crap, who argues cogently about footy and who just snipes, who has a light-hearted dig and who genuinely hates you because you support a rival, ignore the culprits, post on-topic and leave the sledging for others. It's not that hard, there are plenty of posters out there who do it

And Sabre, I think you'll find that Southern Range Rover is/was one of the Dockers' major sponsors, and even had their names on your jumpers the other year. Don't get into sledging other teams' supporters if you're going to leave yourself so wide open

Originally posted by carneagles
Oh, cry me a bloody river. We've been fending off snipers all week over the Sunday Times drug allegations, including from at least one of the Dockers supporters on these boards. Why should we sit back and let them get away with it?

If you don't like it, learn who talks sense and who talks crap, who argues cogently about footy and who just snipes, who has a light-hearted dig and who genuinely hates you because you support a rival, ignore the culprits, post on-topic and leave the sledging for others. It's not that hard, there are plenty of posters out there who do it

And Sabre, I think you'll find that Southern Range Rover is/was one of the Dockers' major sponsors, and even had their names on your jumpers the other year. Don't get into sledging other teams' supporters if you're going to leave yourself so wide open
But it's ppl on ur board who frequently get stuck into the dockers fans and the players. So it's best if we don't come on and post on ur board.

Re: Re: Re: Re: p****d with bigfooty

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
No, Sabre takes the VERY SOFT option of abusing from afar using pathetic generalisations ... see Dockerbabe? It cuts both ways.
Hang on, in refuting dockerbabes claims, you actually reinforced them with abuse of Sabre!

Is that an oxymoron?

Damn, it is all too confusing for me ... my head hurts.

Ill just say 'wet toast' and leave it at that methinks. ;)

Originally posted by suzi_olsen

But it's ppl on ur board who frequently get stuck into the dockers fans and the players. So it's best if we don't come on and post on ur board.

Suzi

As you know, I don't respond to anything you say on the Eagles board because all the posters over there are so sick of you. So we agreed to ignore you.

However, I am prepared to respond when you post on other boards. Why don't you go away and stay in Ballarat with CyberKev and all the other losers? You are supposedly a Hawthorn fan, though all the Hawthorn BF posters think you're an idiot. So far this year you've told us that your second team is Fremantle and the Kangaroos and the season hasn't even started yet. By the end of the year you will have supported about 15 teams (excluding the Eagles of course, even though you were on the official Eagles board all last year claiming to be a supporter). You are a hapless serial football groupie. You have never debated any point seriously because you are not capable of doing so. You don't know Claremont from Subiaco.

As for the Freo v. Eagles debates - if you don't like 'em, don't play the game. The whole point of the boards is that there are different levels of debate - some semantic, some football, some competing fans, some abuse, some bragging rights etc.

Most of us real footy fans, as opposed to bandwagon-jumping idiots, respect fellow real footy fans (ie those who stay loyal to their team) and get on well most of the time. And we can make up after we argue. As for who is worse - who cares? It's all in the eye of the beholder and varies over time.

Chill out. (suzi, in your case, get out).

Originally posted by Voice of Reason

Suzi

As you know, I don't respond to anything you say on the Eagles board because all the posters over there are so sick of you. So we agreed to ignore you.

However, I am prepared to respond when you post on other boards. Why don't you go away and stay in Ballarat with CyberKev and all the other losers? You are supposedly a Hawthorn fan, though all the Hawthorn BF posters think you're an idiot. So far this year you've told us that your second team is Fremantle and the Kangaroos and the season hasn't even started yet. By the end of the year you will have supported about 15 teams (excluding the Eagles of course, even though you were on the official Eagles board all last year claiming to be a supporter). You are a hapless serial football groupie. You have never debated any point seriously because you are not capable of doing so. You don't know Claremont from Subiaco.

As for the Freo v. Eagles debates - if you don't like 'em, don't play the game. The whole point of the boards is that there are different levels of debate - some semantic, some football, some competing fans, some abuse, some bragging rights etc.

Most of us real footy fans, as opposed to bandwagon-jumping idiots, respect fellow real footy fans (ie those who stay loyal to their team) and get on well most of the time. And we can make up after we argue. As for who is worse - who cares? It's all in the eye of the beholder and varies over time.

You are a big immature loser. I have got you on my ignore list smart**** but you don't get the drift. Sabre has already banned one of your friends and it looks like that you could be the next one. I will get Sabre to look at what you have posted.

You are a big immature loser. I have got you on my ignore list smart**** but you don't get the drift. Sabre has already banned one of your friends and it looks like that you could be the next one. I will get Sabre to look at what you have posted.

That would perhaps be more scary if VOR had have posted anything remotely abusive? Its true what he says though, You were a hawthorn supporter, you posted frequently on the don board, you spent all of last year claiming to be a west coast booster, and now you've leapt to freo? Your loyalty is an inspiration to us all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: p****d with bigfooty

Originally posted by kuepper
Hang on, in refuting dockerbabes claims, you actually reinforced them with abuse of Sabre!

Is that an oxymoron?

Damn, it is all too confusing for me ... my head hurts.

Ill just say 'wet toast' and leave it at that methinks. ;)
I never attempted to refute what she said, I just feel it important to help her realise that BarryCrocker fans are every bit as petty, spiteful and nasty as Eagles fans :)

Re: Re: Re: p****d with bigfooty

Originally posted by sabre_ac

We dont take the easy SOFT option, like our range rover driving soft neighbours.

What have the crows got to do with this??? :confused: :p

so he is on your ignore list...yet you can still read and reply to his posts??? :confused:

Originally posted by Macca19
So he is on your ignore list...yet you can still read and reply to his posts??? :confused:
Macca, please.

Suzi clearly has very little reality in her own special world, lets not ruin it by questioning her, she may well snap ... and we all don't want that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: p****d with bigfooty

Originally posted by Dee

:mad:

I think Sabre was probably referring to West Coast. Did you just read Range Rovers, and thought of Melbourne straight away??
;)

Originally posted by Voice of Reason

i have respect for other true loyal supporters but i just get sick of hearing the same things over and over again it gets so annoying

Originally posted by dockerbabe

i have respect for other true loyal supporters but i just get sick of hearing the same things over and over again it gets so annoying
I've started to notice that. If it wasn't for repetition Dan would have 48 posts to his name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back