Pacquaio vs Horn

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the yanks crying about it. Just last week on one of bill simmons podcasts he says of a recent boxing match, " the russian will need to knock the american out as i just cant see a russian fighter getting a decision in vegas over an american fighter." Now so many tears. Its great

The Pommy judges on the stream i was watching had Horn in front just on a close call of the card.

Besides R9 Horn was very good and took 4 of the first 5 Rds easily and while Manny came back in the 8th and 9th Horn's recovery was massive in the 10th and till the end of the fight making the judges make a hard call and whoever lost was always going to be stiff. Horn landed some massive heavy shots on him and had him opened right up at the final bell.

You cannot just watch the 9th Rd and say Manny should of won and that is what the US commentators were saying and basing their opinion on.

Stuff em and about time we got the good end of close call of the card and Fenech was robbed of a title against Nelson.

Don't understand the fuss about the result. I may be bias but two judges had it 115-113 which I think is just about right. You could argue r9 could be 10-8 but still don't see how horn losses the fight.

The Pommy judges on the stream i was watching had Horn in front just on a close call of the card.

Besides R9 Horn was very good and took 4 of the first 5 Rds easily and while Manny came back in the 8th and 9th Horn's recovery was massive in the 10th and till the end of the fight making the judges make a hard call and whoever lost was always going to be stiff. Horn landed some massive heavy shots on him and had him opened right up at the final bell.

You cannot just watch the 9th Rd and say Manny should of won and that is what the US commentators were saying and basing their opinion on.

Stuff em and about time we got the good end of close call of the card and Fenech was robbed of a title against Nelson.
Exactly! And green was arguably robbed vs Bayer when he fought too with that head butt call.

Don't understand the fuss about the result. I may be bias but two judges had it 115-113 which I think is just about right. You could argue r9 could be 10-8 but still don't see how horn losses the fight.
Agreed. As for the 117-111 call that's is usually the case in boxing anyway right or wrong. There is usually one judge that has it scored far different to the others

Boxing has always been dodgy.
The PAC man should've taken the judges out of the equation by knocking Jeff Horn out.
Bloody oath. Wasn't Roy Jones clearly robbed of a gold medal at the 1988 Olympics in Korea? Think they gave it to their countrymen in. A bogus decision.

Corruption everywhere in boxing. Don King ftw!

Horn vs Crawford over in vegas this weekend. No prediction from me this time around but Horn is the underdog yet again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back