Lifestyle Paddocks and Plates - Share your Garden and Kitchen Tips and Pics 🌱🍑🥬🌶

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
I live in Atherton on the Atherton Tablelands, Mareeba is the name of the dustbowl next town. Atherton has been rated as the best place to grow plants in Australia too by the way all you green thumb enthusiasts

1618541640652.png

I have most of these, but not the beehive ginger

I live in Atherton on the Atherton Tablelands, Mareeba is the name of the dustbowl next town. Atherton has been rated as the best place to grow plants in Australia too by the way all you green thumb enthusiasts

I have some cousins that live in Ravenshoe. My aunt used to run the electrical store that's there

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
I have some cousins that live in Ravenshoe. My aunt used to run the electrical store that's there

Ravenshoe is where I spent most of my life!!! I do know the Electrical store and know Rob who had the store...just can't recall his wife's name ATM

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
Anyone got recipes for apples, not sure what variety mine are, they might be a Cross of red delicious and Granny Smith

I used to make a chilli and apple chutney. Never had a recipe, just used to experiment. Apples, birdseye chilli, and onions to stop it fermenting and whatever else I had around to bung in. Chuck it in the blender and bob's your uncle. Granny Smith's were the best to use

How cool is this Aussie plant, I had a customer give me a heap of different seeds last year and I just found the seed of this plant in there, can’t wait to grow it . It’s called the Hummingbird plant , Crotalaria Cunninghamii
DCBEDECC-0DC8-4E95-BDCE-6B19FA4F438C.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...and me here with the perfect cuppa tea and the last stale broken milk arrowroot biscuit from the bottom of the biscuit barrel

These are damn easy. You only really need a few ingredients that most should have in the pantry already!

I changed/added:
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp maple syrup
Made it a full tsp of baking powder

Beat all ingredients minus peanut butter until very well mixed

Add peanut butter and beat until it resembles large bread crumbs
Use tbsp to get perfect measurement of dough

RelaxMax

Who... moi?
10k Posts LL Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal Harry Potter Fan
Oct 1, 2015
a long way from the top
AFL Club
Hawthorn
These are damn easy. You only really need a few ingredients that most should have in the pantry already!

I added:
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp maple syrup
Made it a full tsp of baking powder

Don't start "shoulding" me you, you, you biscuit tease!

...and me here with the perfect cuppa tea and the last stale broken milk arrowroot biscuit from the bottom of the biscuit barrel
Hope you don’t dip it for too long and it drops to the bottom of the cup

Cool & Southern Tablelands
(includes: Melbourne, Tasmania & cool highlands)
HERBS – plant chives, cress, curry, dill, mint, parsley, sage and thyme.

FRUIT & VEGETABLE – plant artichoke, asparagus, beetroot, broad beans, broccoli, Brussels sprout, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, endive, leek, lettuce, onion, peas, snow peas, silverbeet, spinach and radish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back