Lifestyle Paddocks and Plates - Share your Garden and Kitchen Tips and Pics 🌱🍑🥬🌶

Remove this Banner Ad

Those feeding & watering stations look super nifty.
Yeah they are very cool , the birds knew how to use them instantly too

They seem to be excellent protection against rodents & birdlife trying to steal the food.
Yep the government has spared no expense on these ladies

It's been a great year for citrus. My lime tree is overflowing.
My lime is a bit average but that’s because my irrigation system wasn’t working properly and the trees at the end weren’t getting much water

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The girls look like they're settling in well MP_ and the eggs are just further proof of that.
Yeah we’ve setup a little run for them now and they love getting out and roaming around.

The chickens are so cool, one just follows me around all the time . I’m gonna buy the arms I reckon
My son in law just got chooks too, I’ll take some photos when I go over there. They’re becoming one of my fav animals :chicken:

MP_ I’m still trying to get my seedlings to take off here, it’s still so cold but hopefully the weather is turning a bit now, sunny days sneaking in here and there.
Yeah it is still cold in the mornings here but our propagation season is really kicking off now. We are planting banksias all this week, I had seed germinate in 4 days last week, amazing how quick some plants grow

My son in law just got chooks too, I’ll take some photos when I go over there. They’re becoming one of my fav animals :chicken:
I went to the royal show on Saturday and I fell in love with the Golden laced Wyandotte breed. Also thought the Leghorn rooster was an absolute beast of a bird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back