Lifestyle Paddocks and Plates - Share your Garden and Kitchen Tips and Pics 🌱🍑🥬🌶

Remove this Banner Ad

If only for when the scientist peeps turn up for their samples. So worth it.
I better get one of those google security cameras so I can watch from work

Yeah it is still cold in the mornings here but our propagation season is really kicking off now. We are planting banksias all this week, I had seed germinate in 4 days last week, amazing how quick some plants grow
So far I’ve got potatoes, garlic, spring onion, a few herbs and lots of chamomile going. Thats about all that has tolerated the cold. Blossoms are only just appearing on the fruit trees now so dunno what kind of season we’ll have with those, last year was amazing.

So far I’ve got potatoes, garlic, spring onion, a few herbs and lots of chamomile going. Thats about all that has tolerated the cold. Blossoms are only just appearing on the fruit trees now so dunno what kind of season we’ll have with those, last year was amazing.
We had some zero degree mornings last week, I really need 20 degree days now that I’m sowing a lot of seed for work.

I went to the royal show on Saturday and I fell in love with the Golden laced Wyandotte breed. Also thought the Leghorn rooster was an absolute beast of a bird.
My daughter fell in love with these in Czech, sent me photos every day 😂

DEA25CFF-AE6F-4AE6-A894-49147C5205F0.jpeg

9E2DDA0D-E729-44A1-9E40-DF8150B90A89.jpeg

1ECEFC00-7951-4C5A-8003-6FB4C3BC1355.jpeg

My daughter fell in love with these in Czech, sent me photos every day 😂

View attachment 1506514

View attachment 1506515

View attachment 1506516
My best friends Mum had a haircut exactly like that!!

Episode 5 Nbc GIF by Will & Grace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to the royal show on Saturday and I fell in love with the Golden laced Wyandotte breed. Also thought the Leghorn rooster was an absolute beast of a bird.
We had a silver laced Wyandotte but she struggled health wise and didn't get past two years unfortunately.
Leghorns are possibly the nastiest and stupidest of all chickens in my experience.

Things are setting in MP_ but unfortunately we get 2 days of sun then 2 weeks of wind and rain. Photos incoming later, it’s too cold and wet to take any 🤣

Cherries, pears and plums don’t seem to have had an issue with the cold tho, mostly vegis have been very sluggish.

F4111C16-CAAE-4C9D-A8E7-932CC5CA06CB.jpeg 79A726E2-1613-47AB-AE5F-E3BEED176F73.jpeg

Because who doesn’t like pizza? Amirite or amirite?!

I was going to post a picture of this sensational red wine beef ragu with truffle oil and eggs cracked into it served on a Turkish garlic bread with a side of broccolini salad dressed in a balsamic vinaigrette, but it truly looked bloody awful and the pictures did not do the meal any justice whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back