MRP / Trib. Paddy gets 3 weeks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we all know u can't sling and the fact Vince took no part after was always going to cost mcginnity. I hate the sling tackle. It was only a matter of time bride someone became a quadriplegic. 4 weeks? Immediate instinct was that it was a bit high. But these things have always cost players a lot of weeks. Buddy and trengove prime examples.

Well we all know u can't sling and the fact Vince took no part after was always going to cost mcginnity. I hate the sling tackle. It was only a matter of time bride someone became a quadriplegic. 4 weeks? Immediate instinct was that it was a bit high. But these things have always cost players a lot of weeks. Buddy and trengove prime examples.

exactly right.

intent was only to put him down hard, which we see 100 times a game, but the mrp as been on the warpath for sling tackles ever since trengove felled danger.

Did Paddy wack Vince for roughing up Gaff all game? if so good on him! I don't remember the incident...

That was Van Berlo...

I know it can be tough to tell the Aryan Crows midfielders apart sometimes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame you say that:rolleyes:
Think you will find most Crows have West Coast as there second team;)
I'm the odd one out then, I cant really stand the Crows, never have. Yet we seem to always cop you guys at AAMI. Also the stupidity of the MRP system is huge and enough to make anyone rage :mad:

I'm the odd one out then, I cant really stand the Crows, never have. Yet we seem to always cop you guys at AAMI. Also the stupidity of the MRP system is huge and enough to make anyone rage :mad:
Each to there own...
Would have to agree with you regarding the MRP:thumbsu:
Good luck for the rest of the season and beat those Freo pricks:)

Do you remember what the old system was like?
Wasn't saying the old system more objective like the old system. These days you could stab a bloke but get 2 weeks because he was tough enough to play on.

I did not even think the mrp would look at this. AFL is becoming very soft.

Mcginnity copping 3weeks for a tackle that landed Vince on his arse first is a joke. Lance Franklin tackles opponents with a lot more ferocity than mcginnity and gets away with it time after time. And as for Mckernan getting 2 for that is crap. When you hang your elbow out like that his only intent was to take Sheppard out. The mrp is totally biased

I didn't expect three for this. Two I would accept because it was a sling tackle, but only if McKernan got three. Since when is tackling worse than elbowing someone in the head (which I'm fairly sure resulted in a concussion, correct me if I'm wrong).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back