MRP / Trib. Paddy gets 3 weeks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Adelaide fans I know want to burn us Eagles fans at the stake

Yep, that'd be right ;) . But i do live in the Eagles nest, so i do have to put up with a bunch of you more than other fans and may make my resentment that little bit further than other Crows fans (the 05 and 06 Prelims would add to that too)

I was calling for McGinnity to get 4 in the heat of the moment, Vince was not in a good way with his vomiting and not being able to get up on his own accord. But looking at it again, 2 weeks probably would have sufficed. Similar penalty to what Tex got last year for a tackle on Morris ( Tex was more a spear, and McGinnity's a sling) but both dangerous to the head

I'm sure fans wouldn't be more outraged when their team cops a bad decision if there was just more consistency from the MRP's decision....

Disgrace MRP.

Hit in the head with a deliberate low life elbow gets less.

******* joke.

I am very disappointed.

I was disgusted with the hit on sheppard. It was a deliberate malicious hit, the kind of s**t that happens in amateurs...

Ugly dog act that deserved at least 4 weeks

How that turd McKernan only got 2 weeks is beyond me. The shitty points system has to go. Personally, I also don't think good/bad records/carryover points should play any part in the length of the suspension. Just get 4 guys with common sense and let them decide the punishment. Is it really that hard to have a system that matches the punishment with the crime??

Right wow the MRP should be replaced by anyone this worse than the Ziebel embarrassment. How they assessed the mckernan as reckless is unbelievable! No he didn't lead with his elbow he clipped his chin with it how the hell is that anything other than intentional?

I recall that Priddis missed a match due to this exact thing and his opponent had no case to answer for. It's ridiculous that there is no consistency.

It's happened twice to Priddis - once last year and again this year - in both cases, his arms were pinned and his head flung onto the ground. He was concussed both times and both times the opponent was judged to have no case to answer. Go figure that out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's happened twice to Priddis - once last year and again this year - in both cases, his arms were pinned and his head flung onto the ground. He was concussed both times and both times the opponent was judged to have no case to answer. Go figure that out!

I can't say I think either incidents deserved suspension. The Essendon one from last year (Lovett-Murray) I think it was? Lovett-Murray tried to put him on the ground instead of holding him up in a standing tackle. He landed on his side first and his head hit the ground as well. Hardly a suspension. The port one this year was a great tackle and Priddis was just unlucky.

I was going to say that the MRP system is a blight on the game, but with all the other blights on the game it hardly rates a mention.

The decision is rubbish, the system is flawed.

It's just a raffle now.

It was a simple accident the has tainted Paddy's playing record, which is where it gets really nasty a la Ziebell.

take the hit, get up! move forward, how we can keep going and move forward is what it is all about, I have rarely felt guts and emotion during an eagles game this year but these last few weeks has put the fire in my belly and I hope the boy's as well, theres no reason why we cant shake up some shizat this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back