MRP / Trib. Paddy McCartin hit on Aaron Black

Remove this Banner Ad

try to collect the ball but arrive 0.02 seconds late and brace to protect yourself while accidently collecting someone high.......4 weeks

Turn around and king hit a players 100m off the ball when unprovoked......5 weeks

Tell me something doesn't look right with these punishments

try to collect the ball but arrive 0.02 seconds late and brace to protect yourself while accidently collecting someone high.......4 weeks

This wasn't Dangerfield's first offence (I am assuming you are meaning him). Black luckily I admit didn't have and breaks coming out of the hit. 5 is about right, what's the difference between 5 and 8 really. It's a fair whack.

5 weeks is about right bare in mind it's the first offence he's ever been charged with, so it's probably a 7 week down to 5 sort of thing. It is about right. Fritch getting off was a mile worse.
One of the great mysteries of the universe is how Bayley Fritsch got off with that elbow?

One of the great mysteries of the universe is how Bayley Fritsch got off with that elbow?

Who knows. At least McCartin got a ban! Can you imagine Hawkins getting off like Fritsch lol

This wasn't Dangerfield's first offence (I am assuming you are meaning him). Black luckily I admit didn't have and breaks coming out of the hit. 5 is about right, what's the difference between 5 and 8 really. It's a fair whack.

In Danger's the ball was at least still in dispute. Fritsch had clear possession in his.

That's the way it always goes though. The AFL say they want to crack down on something so they pick one guy (usually a Cat) to make an example of and then, when that's done, it's never heard of again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back