Current Paddy Moriarty - Lost in outback Larrimah

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Police now believe Paddy and his dog Kellie, have been murdered. $250,000 reward for information.

Paddy Moriarty was last seen in Larrimah at dusk on Saturday 16 December 2017 when he was leaving the Larrimah Hotel on his quad bike, in the company of his red kelpie, Kellie. Despite many searches and investigations, there has been no trace of Paddy or his dog since that day.

A vicious feud between Fran, who runs the tea house and local pub loyalist Paddy, is suspected to be in play.

Fabulous documentary here:

paddy.png

Tues

Senior List
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Interesting to know that Fran the pie lady was also the last person to see Jamie Herdman before he vanished (so she claims).

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Real strange .. the evidence is really clear he made it home and was settling in. The leftover roast chicken he was given is in the microwave, the hat he never went anywhere without , glasses, wallet and money was still there and pouffe he's disappeared halfway through eating his dim sims.

Fran lives right across the road and Owen, who even some locals have never seen is there as well and nobody saw a thing.

Tues

Senior List
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Paddy's mate who owned the pub has since died without knowing what happened to Paddy and his beloved dog.

Tues

Senior List
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Real strange .. the evidence is really clear he made it home and was settling in. The leftover roast chicken he was given is in the microwave, the hat he never went anywhere without , glasses, wallet and money was still there and pouffe he's disappeared halfway through eating his dim sims.

Fran lives right across the road and Owen, who even some locals have never seen is there as well and nobody saw a thing.
Nobody seemed to know anything about the mysterious Owen either. For a town containing 14 residents it sure had a lot of secrets it seems.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Nobody seemed to know anything about the mysterious Owen either. For a town containing 14 residents it sure had a lot of secrets it seems.
Yeah that's weird as. Does Owen even exist? How can someone live in a little town like that and be totally invisible?

Tues

Senior List
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Yeah that's weird as. Does Owen even exist? How can someone live in a little town like that and be totally invisible?
The mysterious Owen is seen on one of the docos - the one showing the inquest, I will try and find the section and post it. I also know someone related to one of the locals and will ask her what the latest is.

Kurve

Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This shows a photo of Owen Laurie further down the page. The ABC's 'A Dog Act' was a intensive doco, very well done. I have a copy of the book titled 'Every Man and his Dog' which is a pictorial reference to various blokes around Australia and their dogs - Paddy is on the cover of the hard copy book and I look at it often. :disrelieved: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-03/a-dog-act-homicide-on-the-highway/10575078
Ooh thanks, I must have missed it. Owen looks a bit fitter and stronger than I thought he would be for someone who claims he can't do a thing for osteoporosis.

Tues

Senior List
Dec 6, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Ooh thanks, I must have missed it. Owen looks a bit fitter and stronger than I thought he would be for someone who claims he can't do a thing for osteoporosis.
And Fran only knew him for about 6 months previously - yet reckons she would trust him with her life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad