Backfire Paddy Ryder - confirmed thug

Remove this Banner Ad

hxbCAXi.jpg

^^^^
On ignore am I ?
And there you have it
:D
Morons

How many posts for today on the Port trolling, subaru?
If you idiots would stop quoting me it would be a shitload less!
That's how stupid you all are

Do you see me keeping threads about Adelaide going ? Nope
Ignore it and it fades into oblivion but you lot take the bait all day every day

It's just too funny watching you all try so hard to ignore me - FFS Sniffy and OneGreatMillionPostsAYear have me on ignore apparently!
Well - ya wouldn't know it looking at this !
:D:D:D
They - and you - just keep getting suckered in
Moths to a flame
BTW
Got a sponsor yet ?

That's Hitler you're channelling Adolf. You slur your own aboriginal players too? Or are you a hypocrite as well as a racist scum?

You have the intelligence to link to a dictionary definition but not the sense to distance yourself from this racist flog? Pull your head in and your finger out.

You want racists - head over here

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-in-permanent-bans-now.1150660/#post-47576543

After a Port Board poster .....mmm ..and yep - still posting and still being "liked" by the puffers that "liked" your post
As for you ....
Dessicated

Sorry
Can't take you seriously after that.

As for you ....
Dessicated

Sorry
Can't take you seriously after that.

What are you talking about the usage of the word was correct.

Are you seriously that stupid?

Looks like Port took pity on all the outraged Crows flogs who blew their loads too early, and brought in a confirmed thug as a development coach :$

Well, the Port Adelaide Football Club doesn't hold grudges, and prejudice against an AFL player, who had a run in with the Police.
Its only crow flogs, who cant help themselves, going into bat against a Port Adelaide Player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you idiots would stop quoting me it would be a shitload less!
That's how stupid you all are

Do you see me keeping threads about Adelaide going ? Nope
Ignore it and it fades into oblivion but you lot take the bait all day every day

It's just too funny watching you all try so hard to ignore me - FFS Sniffy and OneGreatMillionPostsAYear have me on ignore apparently!
Well - ya wouldn't know it looking at this !
:D:D:D
They - and you - just keep getting suckered in
Moths to a flame
BTW
Got a sponsor yet ?
How old are you?

Serious question.

She is much more interested in all things Port than Port followers are in her boring s**t franchise. This is why she keeps the Port threads going ad infinitum.
It's her raison d'être.
So unfortunately unless she is on your ignore list you must endure the rambling of a Port mad crazy lady.
The behaviour is baffling.
I wonder when her fascination with all things Port began?
Would make an interesting case study for some psychologist.

How old are you?

Serious question.

She is much more interested in all things Port than Port followers are in her boring s**t franchise. This is why she keeps the Port threads going ad infinitum.
It's her raison d'être.
So unfortunately unless she is on your ignore list you must endure the rambling of a Port mad crazy lady.
The behaviour is baffling.
I wonder when her fascination with all things Port began?
Would make an interesting case study for some psychologist.

Moths to a flame and keeping a negative post ( is there any other kind) about puffers on page one

Well done you pelicans !

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No one making you reply flog!

^^^^^^^^

Saints flog keeping this baby on page 1 !
Cheers -well done

Oh
And I'm not quoting you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back