Traded Paddy Ryder [traded to St Kilda with Dougal Howard]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't mind Geelong having a go at him either. Dubious on his injuries, but for a decent price he could be useful short term for a finals team.

I can't understand his fall from grace. If Port didn't go after Lycett, he'd still be #1 and doing well

Ryder is cooked. I don’t see why we would even offer a 1 year contract at this point. It’s clearly best for all parties if he goes, whether that’s Retirement or to another club.

Saints offering him 3 years apparently.
The Saints connection jumped up again on footy classified, from memory, as they said Goldstein looks like staying at North.

Surely not 3 years?

The Saints connection jumped up again on footy classified, from memory, as they said Goldstein looks like staying at North.

No the reason is that Marshall has improved out of site and so no need for a pure No1 like Goldie now who has to play No1 ruck, or you do get him. So we are not after him anymore.

It would only get in the way of Marshall's development.

Personally I think we should just chase a state league ruck as back up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t mind two years, will help marshall with his ruck craft.
He didn’t play too bad on the weekend.
He’s averaging 10 disposals a game this year, but he’s never been a high disposal player (averaged 13 in his all Australian year).
At least if he comes to St Kilda, he can’t tap it down Robbie Grays throat to kick the sealer against us again😂

Lycett clear number 1 ruck, Ladhams going past Ryder and Hayes who i see as our best ruckman by the end of next year start of 2021.
No longer the ruckman he was and isnt a forward. hes done done. im shocked hes getting another go let alone 2 years!

Coming of a serious knee injury. Was great before that in the SANFL and has huge potential, Club loves him. He’s not going anywhere I reckon.
not a bad idea having 3 Rucks but not much point keeping him if Dixon stays there an possibly Westhoff , Hayes will be to far behind

wonder if Port would be open to Trading Hayes?
not a bad idea having 3 Rucks but not much point keeping him if Dixon stays there an possibly Westhoff , Hayes will be to far behind

They’ll be keeping Hayes

He’s 19/20 coming off a knee reco.

Dixon’s 29 and not going to hold a ruckman out.

Ladhams Hayes are our future.

Hayes has star ruckman written all over him.
no way he gets traded out.
has been great even from a knee reco
i could see him easily being our number 1 ruck in 12 to 24months!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back