Paddy Ryder

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player Ratings rate Paddy a top 10 player by average per game in 2017 and if I've done my maths correct, he is still top 10 for total points allowing for he only played 21 games. Robbie is rated 30th.

CShtsiKUYAA-otN.jpg:large

AFL Player Ratings rate Paddy a top 10 player by average per game in 2017 and if I've done my maths correct, he is still top 10 for total points allowing for he only played 21 games. Robbie is rated 30th.

Robbie's alright but he's no Jack Sinclair or Jarrod Witts :drunk:

How can Ryder be chosen before Jacobs in the All Australian team,??????? in the recent "SHOWDOWN" which the Crows won by 84 points Jacobs gave Ryder a complete hiding and I am sure he felt embarrassed after the game,he was running around the Oval like a chuch with only one leg. ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON. not even close.

#RydAA

paddyrydaa.jpg

How can Ryder be chosen before Jacobs in the All Australian team,??????? in the recent "SHOWDOWN" which the Crows won by 84 points Jacobs gave Ryder a complete hiding and I am sure he felt embarrassed after the game,he was running around the Oval like a chuch with only one leg. ABSOLUTELY NO COMPARISON. not even close.

Ryder thumped him in the first showdown and also thumped players that thumped Jacobs, one game doesn't make a season.

Jacobs is a good player, not on Ryders level, nor even Kreuzers, talent wise.

Congrats to Paddy. Only saw a few games, but he dominated them. Looks to have put on some extra kgs but hasn't lost any athleticism?

Hope he rips it apart for you guys. I wish circumstances were different and he was with us.

North beat Adelaide. How come Adelaide get to play finals?! It's not fair. North are the better side!!!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Paddy.

Ruckman get better with age, I look forward to a few more years at the level you showed in 2017.

Didn't get the chance to watch or go to the event.
What a great speech. Players coming to our club really just get blown away by the history, deep roots and culture the Port Adelaide Football Club.
When Ollie first got drafted and hearing his mum in that famous radio interview and now Patty.
You can tell he genuinely loves the club. Kudos to all involved in and around him.
Well done on a great season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back