Paddy Ryder

Remove this Banner Ad

Have there been updates today on his future?

Essendon and St Kilda are the front runners according to the media. Two year deal on offer from both.

It looked like the players were saying goodbye to him at the end of the Freo game. Looked like they almost chaired him off.

Thanks Paddy.

I really liked that time you missed a season by sticking by your mates.

I also liked that time you chased some robbers down the street barefoot and ******* your Achilles.

Ryder is like a day at the beach, you think it will be good but it never lives up to expectations.
I was going to like that but remembered I always love the beach when I actually go

Beach > Port football

Essendon? Seriously?

I could accept the saints or Giants, but essendrugs is the last club I would expect him to go to.

Given the history it does seem odd but it's a completely different regime there and being pragmatic it's one of a few very suitable destinations for him.

Hard to assess Ryder's time and legacy at Port. One superb year a couple of solid to average and obviously the year out. Have a lot of respect for him, but given the overall performance of the team it'll be hard to reminisce about any individual involved from 2015 to now all that fondly.

Wish him the best for the final year or two of his career.

Essendon? Seriously?

I could accept the saints or Giants, but essendrugs is the last club I would expect him to go to.
Well he helped cover for them whilst we lost him for a year, they need to repay that.

Essendon? Seriously?

Would be pretty embarrassing to go back to them after his comments about the drug regime and being worried about future health concerns etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't be doing Essendon no favors... especially dealing with that twat dodoro
You just ******* know we’ll ‘help’ Ryder.

* that s**t! He cost us a fortune for very little in return (financially as well as costing us a season in a window).

Thanks Paddy.

I really liked that time you missed a season by sticking by your mates.

I also liked that time you chased some robbers down the street barefoot and ******* your Achilles.
most effort he has put in for 2 years

He's not worth a saltine cracker at his age there's no hard ball here.
The aim should just be to get some sort of draft points from him. A 4th rounder would do the trick.

My expectation is that we'll try to get 2 picks under Mead in the draft, and then try to get Mead with a handful of late 4th rounders.

Not sure how we'd get our pick 27 below Mead, but basically our currency is Ryder, pick 27 and maybe Amon. Unless there's another trade looking likely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back