MVP PAFC B&F 2022 - Congratz Rozee (AFL), Sutcliffe (SANFL), Ewings (AFLW)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is super weird. Best and Fairest is a reflection on the season- whether it be good or bad.
We should be focusing on the 2023 season by now, not reflecting on a poor 2022 season.
I guess we can celebrate the AFLW team kick 8 goals for the season.

We always hold it late…for some reason

Yeah but this is later than the norm for us.

Seems I might be alone with this view, but I like the idea of doing AFL, SANFL and AFLW altogether. Helps reinforce the One Club mantra.

We're still one club even if the men's and women's b&f are held separately.

It's nice to hold it altogether but it now runs a higher risk of players being absent for the main awards, and that would mock the award and the night imo.

So we've combined it with the AFLW presentation and the Christmas party and will be holding it after preseason training has started? I know money is tight but by then everyone will have forgotten about both the men's and women's season and should be focussed on next year - fans, players and staff...
Both seasons have been trash, so only fitting I guess🤷🏼‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My money is on Kane Cornes.

This is super weird. Best and Fairest is a reflection on the season- whether it be good or bad.
We should be focusing on the 2023 season by now, not reflecting on a poor 2022 season.
I guess we can celebrate the AFLW team kick 8 goals for the season.
couldn't agree more, have the damn thing straight after the season

So we've combined it with the AFLW presentation and the Christmas party and will be holding it after preseason training has started? I know money is tight but by then everyone will have forgotten about both the men's and women's season and should be focussed on next year - fans, players and staff...
Season 2 Showtime GIF by The L Word: Generation Q

Dwayne Russell in his opening address:

"Welcome to the Port Adelaide season 2022 Men's BnF, 2022 women's BnF, Christmas Party, Season 2023 launch, swap meet and box social. If you could please stack your chairs at the conclusion of the night as we only have house staff until 9:30"

Are they even selling tickets to the event and marketing it to the fan base, or do all the coterie groups who get tickets to events is all that will be attending?

Usually there is about 1,000-1,200 in attendance. Anyone go in the covid restricted events in 2020 or 2021? If so, what sort of numbers attended?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back